Pressure Washers

Posted 23rd Feb 2023
Hi,

I had purchased this pressure washer https//ww…4-t a couple of years back Vax Power Wash 2500

Anyone got a clue what there is out there with a 180 Bar, 2500w pressure washer machine at such a price range?

Today 2500w & 180 Bar machines are expensive above £300 especially if looking for a karcher, nilfisk and the likes

Many thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

6 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    ZanderKaneUK_
    Nilfisk great bit of kit, would buy over karcher all day long. Problem is most people know karcher or want to buy to lowest price point. Nilfisk to karcher price point to price point you got more flow (litres per hour) at the same or better bar/psi. Not needed a new machine for while so could of changed. Just make sure you don't buy something that has higher flow than your garden tap can supply (litres per minute/hour).
    Roger_Irrelevant
    I love my Stihl pressure washer, cost about 300 clams about six years ago and even with lots of heavy use, just sits there purring quietly like a contented cat.
    taxboy
    There is a suggestion that Stihl pressure washers are rebranded Nilfisk made detailingworld.co.uk/thr…96/ However I think most pressure washers had better quality a few years ago. For longevity I look for a metal pump plus drain it out when cold weather is expected
    IAmATeaf
    We’ve got a £70 or so Nilfisk, still working after many years though I did have to replace the high pressure hose and seals in the lance but the thing is well over 10 years old.
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants