Pubs that serve food with parking and pool table near Leicester space station?

Posted 24th Mar 2023
Hello i'm hoping someone can please help. I'm going to the space centre to watch a show and looking for a pub with parking and a pool table (if possible) that serves food if anyone is local to the area. We will be getting to Leicester about 3.30/4. I have looked on trip advisor but its not very helpful in regards to the pool table it just keeps coming up with pool halls. We are travelling from Lincoln so going on the A46 if anyone knows anywhere on route instead. Many thanks for reading and any help in advance.
Community Updates
New Comment

11 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    sussexroyal
    The Blackbird on Blackbird Road does food and has car park, the Tom Hoskins keeps good real ale and has a games room.
    snedger
    You must type faster than me
    sm9690
    This one serves food, has parking and a pool table - goo.gl/map…P26

Just go on google maps, search for the space centre and then look for pubs in the area. Go on the images for the google results to see if they've got a pool table.
    innocent
    Menu looks superb
    cowtc
    Not really sure around the Space Stations area. Local Hero (next to Odeon and Morrisons) has everything you mentioned
    snedger
    The Blackbird is close to the space centre, looked at Google maps photos, couldn't see a pool table.
    Haven't been there for a while, maybe call them?
    The Tom Hopkins is even nearer and there is a pool table photo on Google maps, I've not been there.
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants