Pure Gym codes

Posted 16th Feb 2022
Membership runs out today, After discount codes for pure gym. Anyone aware of any?
Community Updates
New Comment

4 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    this1isfine
    Try NOWX15 for 15% off first 3 months discountcode.mirror.co.uk/dis…gym

Cancel and rejoin when there is a half price first month and no joining fee promo? Looks like it has ended again. Monthly prices may be different to what you currently pay though.

You could contact them and try to negotiate a deal?

Corporate/student rate if you qualify?
    Ismail99 Author
    this1isfine16/02/2022 16:19

Try NOWX15 for 15% off first 3 months …Try NOWX15 for 15% off first 3 months https://discountcode.mirror.co.uk/discount-code/puregym#8935Cancel and rejoin when there is a half price first month and no joining fee promo? Looks like it has ended again. Monthly prices may be different to what you currently pay though.You could contact them and try to negotiate a deal?Corporate/student rate if you qualify?

Thx for the info. I’ll have to keep an eye on the half price 1st month. I have the student discount through UniDays, but that doesn’t give you a multi gym option.
    this1isfine
    Ismail9916/02/2022 16:57

Thx for the info. I’ll have to keep an eye on the half price 1st month. I h …Thx for the info. I’ll have to keep an eye on the half price 1st month. I have the student discount through UniDays, but that doesn’t give you a multi gym option.

If you have a The Gym Group gym nearby. Student membership is £69 for 6 months. Which is cheap. thegymgroup.com/stu…ip/
    Ismail99 Author
    this1isfine16/02/2022 20:31

If you have a The Gym Group gym nearby. Student membership is £69 for 6 …If you have a The Gym Group gym nearby. Student membership is £69 for 6 months. Which is cheap. https://www.thegymgroup.com/student-membership/

Unfortunately not. But that’s a great price
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants