Recommend a new tablet for Roblox etc

Posted 29th May 2022
Kids birthday and I need to replace a broken Fire HD Plus 2021. I would prefer not to have to side load aps, must have a good battery and play Roblox etc.

Thanks in advance
Community Updates
New Comment

9 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Can't recommend the Lenovo personally, I suggest the Galaxy Tab A7 (or A8 if you can find it cheap enough). Note that they are NOT the same as the Tab A 7.0 or Tab A 8.0 or Tab A 8.4 or Tab A (year x)! Those are all much older and not very good.
    No covered by warranty?
    we got the lenovo m10HD 2nd gen for ours to play roblox. long battery, no lag, proper play store etc. plus fairly quick to charge, think we paid about £120 each. plus 64GB storage. make sure its 2nd gen not first as quite abit of spec difference iirc.
    Pure_Evil29/05/2022 13:58

Broken screen as she dropped it.

If it's kids tablet sure that's covered worth getting in touch with them
    Plus one for Lenovo. Always find good deals on second hand on eBay. They were the cheapest with 1080p displays and Dolby sound and good speakers when I last looked.
    Spend a little more, get an ipad 2021? Always will be good for Roblox, no lag.
    Author
    madoka_ayukawa30/05/2022 02:10

Spend a little more, get an ipad 2021? Always will be good for Roblox, no …Spend a little more, get an ipad 2021? Always will be good for Roblox, no lag.

She's 7. The tab A7 seems to fit the job. The newer A8 is cheaper but poorer screen.
    Author
    Opted for the lenovo P11 pro. Good tablet.
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants