Roku SE streaming box/stick at B&M £20

Posted 30th Sep 2023
bmstores.co.uk/products/roku-streaming-media-player-374885

I’ve been looking for a budget Roku, I had set my mind on the Roku express HD streaming media player. I’ve done a fair amount of research and found the SE model is actually the same as the one I had chosen but £10 cheaper. My research states that it was manufactured for Black Friday sales a few years ago but is the same product.
I know many may say that a Fire Stick is better as you can side load apps and download perhaps dubious content. I simply wanted to make my dumb TV Smart, it works a treat and the user interface is better in my opinion than fire stick. My old fire stick had got so slow with all the updates that it had become unusable.
Roku SE £20….. Bargain!
Community Updates
New Comment

4 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Should be £10 by now, given the age.
    Author
    51095677-I5Wuj.jpg

I was asked to edit the post with a picture but it wouldn’t allow me to. Now it’s here I have. Perhaps it should have come down in price but it’s still £29.99 everywhere else apart from eBay. (edited)
    my og Fire Stick also runs slow now. but recently found my og Chromecast and it still works very well ! f u scamazon
    agreed we recently got a roku and works better than the amazon stick. netflix, prime video, plex, pluto tv, ...
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants