Save money with an NHS prepayment certificate before the price increases on 1 April £30.25/£108.10

Posted 10th Mar 2023
NHS prescription charges in England rise by 30p to £9.65 on 1 April.

The cost of the prescription season ticket (it gets you as many prescriptions as you need over the chosen period) is also going up. Buy a certificate now, before prices go up.

Currently, a 12-month prescription certificate can save you at least £4.10 a year if you buy at least 12 prescriptions. Alternatively, a three-month season ticket can save you at least £7.15 if you buy four or more prescriptions.

There are two PPC options to choose from: a three-month PPC – costs £30.25 and will save you money if you need more than three prescribed items in three months a 12-month PPC – costs £108.10 and will save you money if you need more than 12 prescribed items in a year

nhs.uk/nhs…pc/
Community Updates
Permanent Offers
New Comment

10 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    TristanDeCoonha
    For those unaware, if your conditions meet the criteria for Hypopituism, then all of your prescriptions are free for life.
    You have to meet 2 out of 3 factors.
    simon5800
    I've had this for years, useful for when they are trying you on different medications trying to find what works.

Your also able to pay by direct debt for the yearly one over 10 months. It's only a small amount that goes or each month and don't notice it but don't have to worry when I suddenly need a new prescription.
    Amzee123
    Thanks for that useful information. Will look into this further. It's something I need to do.
    iiibdiii
    Never paid for meds it's crazy after paying all those CC, ulez, water bills etc u still have to pay for meds.
    Mr.Krabs
    You what
's avatar
Top Merchants