Tesco Clubcard error message cant access to exchange vouchers ??

Posted 12th Jun 2023
Tesco Clubcard voucher exchange ??
oops

Sorry, something seems to be broken. We apologies for the inconvenience.

Any one else having issues ??? tnxs
Community Updates
New Comment

21 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Gollywood
    So once you actually transfer your clubcard points and get emailed the codes, how long do you have to actually make your purchase? Cheers (edited)
    jsac
    Tesco have extended the expiry date from 6 months to 12 months
    MonkeyMan90
    I did earlier just kept retrying and it eventually worked. I'm assuming they're been flooded with people redeeming and can't handle it. They've also sent me 3 different vouchers for some reason. I order £21 worth of pizza express and they've sent me a £14, £5.50 and £1.50 voucher instead of 1 £21 voucher (edited)
    AMaky
    that is normal to have total split
    emmatthew
    Yes, could not order. Kept trying and all I got was error.
    Just rang them, very helpful and ordered my vouchers for me.
    david_robinson94
    Still down this morning, phone lines jammed. It was obvious that people were going to save up their points and cash out last minute, why did they not prepare for it!
    jsac
    Update on the website:

Giving you more time to get 3x value

We’re extending the deadline to exchange your vouchers for Reward Partner codes, at 3x value, until 11.59pm, Thursday 15 June.
    t.rex
    They must be very very busy. Ordered 3 different rewards at 5pm, the codes did not arrive until 8pm. Just tried to order another one now and get the oops error message. Will try again in the morning.
    nomigreat
    Site still not working.
    daryllg
    I managed to get my order (x3) through using the app rather than the website.
    Anglebox
    Been trying all evening on app & PC with no success, gave up for a bit & did it just now on PC & went thro straight away
    aw08 Author
    same here ..... nightmare surely they anticipated a last min surge !!
    wonder if the will extend date to at least end of june ???
    shirlsky
    i ordered my vouchers using the Tesco Clubcard about an hour ago. Might be easier than via their website.
    jsac
    I struggled last night, but got on at 6.45am and transferred out over £150 of vouchers ... urgh time consuming
    jsac
    Tesco are giving you more time to get 3x value

They’re extending the deadline to exchange your vouchers for Reward Partner codes, at 3x value, until 11.59pm, Thursday 15 June.
    aw08 Author
    Been ...trying for hours...called 0800. No Past hour x 2
    Now says ends X3 on Friday
    Anyone know ????
    jsac
    Try early morning - worked for me at 6.45 am today, vouchers arrived around 11am

But they have extended the deadline until 11.59 on Thursday
    deanos
    I did a few last night , got a confirmation email but the vouchers haven't come through yet
's avatar
Top Merchants