Turkish Netflix price increase October 2022

Posted 15th Sep 2022
We hope you’re enjoying everything Netflix has to offer. We’re updating our prices to bring you more great entertainment. Your monthly price will change to 93.99 TL on 15 October 2022

Just had an email with this in, wouldn't be surprised if they increase price in other regions too , price was already increased earlier in the year
Community Updates
Misc
New Comment

19 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Just to save you a few clicks that works out at about £4.47
    How do they expect us Turkish residents to pay for this high cost?! (edited)
    My Netflix account isn’t working now. I updated my card payment and got the text while in Turkey but I’m back now and it won’t work.
    Any advice please?
    Did u try turkey vpn
    I got the confirmation mine was going up as well. For a quid a week, it's not worth cancelling really, even though it's one of my least used services.
    Yeah, just got this notification as well. I dont use it much eigher but still hanging on to it.
    I've not got the email yet but this doesn't surprise me (edited)
    Might have to sell 1 slot to continue making the subscription viable.. thanks for sharing OP
    Just did a Google and there is a page on an Australian site with loads of people talking about the increase in Turkey
    Still cheap though. Everything going up in price
    It's increase already 40% now this increase is like more like 50% from last year crazy Netflix profit over content
    Just got the email today. Still bargain compared to our price.
    So how do we use netflix on a stick, like we still pay a sub via stick ? :/
    Thanks,
    P.s,
    Anybody know latest cheapest price in uk for it or got a code please?
    Thanks 🙏
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants