Virgin Media Existing Customer Deals

Posted 21st Dec 2022
Thought i'd share, not sure if this is widespread or selective - but existing customers might want to ring up and check Virgins xmas offers to see if any better deals can be offered as part of their contract.

I've been paying £34 month for 125Mb broadband only from Virgin (yes i know i can get much cheaper broadband only services, but in my area Virgin leads the race in quality/speed by a long way + i work from home and stream A LOT so for me it's worth it)

anyway, just had a call today from sales out the blue. Normally, i'm one to just say 'happy with my services' and put the phone down, however they went through the sales pitch and i had to double check i heard right...

Just been offered bigger bundle TV with BT sport, phone line and 350Mb broadband + o2 6GB sim card for £43 a month + Prime and Disney+ both included free for 6 months... (a new 18 month contract now applies) I'm currently paying £7 for a Lebara sim already so for me I cancel that and for £2 a month more i can get all of this.

No install/kit/extra delivery costs.

I can't see this even this cheap for new customer deals so to me sounds like a winner. I was about half way through my existing contract, doing this hasn't triggered any upfront costs/termination fees with them either.

Worth checking anyway. Hope it can help someone.
Community Updates
New Comment

8 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    martynhardacre
    I really hope you don't cancel the Lebara deal until you've checked the O2 SIM. Overall that's a great deal you've got (I pay £52 for the same without a SIM deal) but O2 service is atrocious and often unusable so don't rush to ditch your current deal until you know it works well enough (edited)
    deakinc1
    Had the same call last week for this deal and the call person wouldn't take not interested for an answer had to ring Virgin media to complain and the following day 2 different call persons rang offering the same deal and just talk over you and won't take no for an answer.
    SaturdayGigs
    So you went for the deal then (edited)
    TristanDeCoonha
    £17 for 100mb for me.
    I did the Retentions dance, and quoted the various cashback deals doing the rounds.
    Was offered the price without a problem, and without me having to worry if the codes go through
    vornstar13
    Did you wait for retentions to call you or did you make contact with them? I've just cancelled my Virgin as I'm at the end of contract but no one else offers fast broadband around here.
's avatar
Top Merchants