Vivo x70 Pro Plus UK?

Posted 20th Feb 2022
Hi I'm looking for a new phone and fell in love with the camera on this phone, problem is, is that you can't buy it in the UK, but you can import them from Wondamobile, or bludiode etc. they're not global versions though so they are the Chinese version with a different launcher etc.

Does anyone know of any other places which could possibly import a global model? or if there will be any problems using the Chinese version in the UK, thankyou in advance.

Kils
Community Updates
New Comment

6 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Experiment
    The camera does look amazing on this, one of the things I miss on my iPhone 13 mini (coming from a Huawei p30 pro). I'd be tempted if there's an easy way to get one here
    KilsenGray Author
    AndyRoyd21/02/2022 04:04

On its Amazon storefront summary eFones claims to be an "official partner …On its Amazon storefront summary eFones claims to be an "official partner for Vivo UK"https://www.amazon.co.uk/sp?&seller=A2DM5NL7V7K1VQhttps://www.efones.com/

Thankyou, but I've had a look and still can't find it on their site 😞
    AndyRoyd
    KilsenGray21/02/2022 07:15

Thankyou, but I've had a look and still can't find it on their site ?

Suggestion was in response to your request:
    "Does anyone know of any other places which could possibly import a global model?"

Further assumption would be you have the option to contact the "official partner for Vivo UK" to ask your question:
    the Amazon URL quotes the merchant's tel number;
    the merchant's website quotes same tel number, an email address and a contact form.
    KilsenGray Author
    AndyRoyd21/02/2022 11:15

Suggestion was in response to your request:"Does anyone know of any other …Suggestion was in response to your request:"Does anyone know of any other places which could possibly import a global model?"Further assumption would be you have the option to contact the "official partner for Vivo UK" to ask your question:the Amazon URL quotes the merchant's tel number; the merchant's website quotes same tel number, an email address and a contact form.

Ohh I missed that, thankyou for the idea though I'll give that a try, much appreciated!
    KilsenGray Author
    Experiment22/02/2022 18:44

The camera does look amazing on this, one of the things I miss on my …The camera does look amazing on this, one of the things I miss on my iPhone 13 mini (coming from a Huawei p30 pro). I'd be tempted if there's an easy way to get one here

I had a p30 pro for a long long time, I'm currently on my third Huawei mate 20 x for the same reason, Huawei were years ahead of the competition on their cameras, I'm hoping they will become available soon though!
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants