Buying robux on Roblox - question

Posted 1st Dec
Just a quick question on which I would be really grateful for help. My son wants to buy Robux on roblox today when the game updates but the highest option on Android is £9.99. Does anyone know how to get up the £18 -£99.99 option available on PC on android which give you better deals rather than buying multiple £9.99 options. Thank you.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

12 Comments
39217675-05TvC.jpg39217675-Qzy3F.jpgTap the "Want more Robux?" button to view all available Android Roblox amounts
Thanks but we don’t have that - on the iPad we only have this
39217927-IUFZ7.jpg
justlooking201/12/2019 15:29

Thanks but we don’t have that - on the iPad we only have this [Image]

The post reads "the highest option on Android is £9.99" followed by the "Does anyone know how to get up the £18-£99.99 option available on PC on Android" which suggests you want the options available on PC to be available on Android. There's no mention of iOS in your post.

Sorry, in this case I have no idea if there's an option for any Robux value greater than £9.99 to be purchased on iOS

You could just purchase from the website or get a gift card and use that on the website?
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 1st Dec
“My son wants to buy” = I want to buy (but I’m too embarrassed to admit it)
JohnnyRoller01/12/2019 17:05

“My son wants to buy” = I want to buy (but I’m too embarrassed to a …“My son wants to buy” = I want to buy (but I’m too embarrassed to admit it)

Actually it is for him (he is my 11 year old son) and if we don't sort this buying lark out in the next hour there could be a melt down Can anyone please answer the question - are there actually different deals for ipad, android and pc or am I being really thick? Thanks
Worst thing I ever did was starting to buy Robux. Didn't realise that Roblox was like drugs for kids!
My daughter has been banned for nearly a year now.
chuckiedoll01/12/2019 18:16

Worst thing I ever did was starting to buy Robux. Didn't realise that …Worst thing I ever did was starting to buy Robux. Didn't realise that Roblox was like drugs for kids!My daughter has been banned for nearly a year now.

Your daughter's account has been banned or you told her she can't play Roblox?
andrewworrall101/12/2019 19:04

Your daughter's account has been banned or you told her she can't play …Your daughter's account has been banned or you told her she can't play Roblox?

I told her. She was faaaaaarrrrr too addicted to it. Not healthy at all!
chuckiedoll01/12/2019 19:19

I told her. She was faaaaaarrrrr too addicted to it. Not healthy at all!

I think that's a bit extreme... you as a parent can of course make that decision but have you considered making an agreement with her that she can only have so much Robux (if any) as and when you say she's allowed, as well as restricting her game time. Plenty of parental control apps exist if she abuses that rule and there's built-in parental controls on Roblox if you don't want your daughter to chat to other children or play certain games etc...
fairy01/12/2019 17:20

Actually it is for him (he is my 11 year old son) and if we don't sort …Actually it is for him (he is my 11 year old son) and if we don't sort this buying lark out in the next hour there could be a melt down Can anyone please answer the question - are there actually different deals for ipad, android and pc or am I being really thick? Thanks

Do you have two HUKD accounts? Sneaky
OMG my son has asked for 5k of these for christmas didnt realise 4.5k =£48.99!!!! plus his 2800 vbucks. This is actually extortion for parents
Don’t buy robux straight from ipad, login on safari Roblox.com, click on robux (right hand side) and buy there, you get more for your money and also gives the option to buy higher package deals
39229744-nwshp.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions