Curry's eBay Clearance - Refurbished Playstation 5 Disc Grade B (actually C) experience

Posted 11th Apr 2023
Just wanted to post this to share my experience. I ordered a Refurbished Playstation 5 Grade B from Curry's Clearance eBay store on April 6 2023. It arrived Today, Tuesday the 11th. It was a plain PS box, as expected, but on the side it was labelled as Grade C. I have contacted Curry's to ask for a refund of the price difference between Grade B and C, which is about £50. I took out and set up the console and I have to say that except for some scratches on the glossy black near the USB ports on the front and some dust in the inlet vents, it looks pristine. No other marks or smudges, controller looks and feels as new. If I get the refunded price difference (which, if they don't do, I can always return under the refurbished by eBay guarantee) then it's a PS5 Disc console for £335 with the 12 month warranty and 30 day return. I think that's a good deal for anyone currently considering it.
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

5 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    iEimis
    From my experience Currys Clearance CS has always been pretty spot on. I remember ordering headset in the past and it was missing a cable. They refunded £10.
    jamie15
    Currys Clearance grading has been very decent in my past experiences. Always worth chasing the £50 extra back (edited)
    lafonk Author
    Why not chase it? It’s as simple as an email and it’s possibly £50 cheaper.
    Isaac_McCafferty
    if you're happy with the condition why complain and chase £50? they may have labelled it incorrectly?
    lafonk Author
    Partial refund on the way! I used the PS5 last night and had zero issues with transferring from PS4, gameplay, watching Prime Video. I looked at the unit again in the daylight and it’s in great shape. Therefore I’d recommend anyone looking for a PS5 to consider the refurbished on Curry’s. They seem to have some great deals.
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants