Filtering out companies or products.

Posted 7th Dec 2017
Is there a way to filter out (by keywords) products and companies you do NOT want to view?
I am particularly prompted by the fact that I would love to filter out Amazon for a number of reasons which include:
A) I don't shop ( nor intend to) enough to warrant subscribing to Prime.
B) Frequently (especially taking Prime out of the "deal"), with enough searching around I can find most things cheaper, even if it takes a little patience waiting.
C) Although I do shop online from time to time (I'm not a complete technophobic dinosaur), my main interests are grocery deals where I can nip round to major stores - I'm lucky enough to have almost every store within 5 minutes driving. So I can see and choose (fresh products especially), plus I don't have to wait for delivery.
D) Although not unique to Amazon, I also find it ridiculous occasionally having a small item packed in a carton more suitable for Elephants which may also be wrapped in bubble-wrap and/or paper material which would stretch from Lands End to the outer Hebrides!
Community Updates
ipswich78
TLDR: Is there a way to filter out (by keywords) products and companies you do NOT want to view?
New Comment

3 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    doogan9
    Same here - just makes me aggravated every time I see 2 prices - one for Prime and a stupid one for non-Prime.
    StephenAbut Author
    Especially when so many companies deliver for free. Obviously, if you are paying a subscription, it aint "free" delivery" just cheaper delivery.
    carbolite
    Bump on this one. Would like to filter OUT Amazon. Any way to do it? Cheers
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants