Good vpn

Posted 21st Nov 2022
Hi Friends. I am looking for vpn, don't want to spend to much money but I need something reliable to watch streaming platforms. Was browsing a lot and any recommendations? I am using Avast antivirus and they offer premium with vpn for about £2pm (2yrs deal). Any reviews experience about this option? Thanks all
Community Updates
New Comment

8 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Windscribe is by far the best VPN I’ve ever used. Generally very well respected in the HUKD community as a whole.

Keep an eye on here. I’m sure they’ll have a Black Friday deal on soon if they don’t already.
    Author
    Thanks. Ideally something for windows and android/iOS.
    Yeah they support smartphones too. I Have the app on my iPhone as well as on my Windows laptop.
    Have a look at surfshark and don't forget to go through topcashback or quidco
    Author
    I was looking at surfshark before. The thing is it is so many of vpns but I want to base on ppl reviews because I don't want to regret of limited speed or slowing down devices etc
    I use surfshark and I've not had any problems with speed
    Hey Man, you can go for Private Internet Access VPN (aka PIA), I have purchased it few days back and extremely satisfied with its performance.
    Author
    Did test it on trial and it's not they brillian as I thought. Thanks
's avatar
Top Merchants