Greggs and O2 Free Coffee

Posted 6th Mar 2023
How come the free coffee on O2 priority goes out of stock by 11am. Not even worth it having this. Anyone tried screenshot and using it on a different date?
Community Updates
New Comment

15 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    strong1
    It's a joke, someone said on here if you activate it early you can use it after the '30min window' but I've never tried it
    bracey100
    yes does work did it with the breakfast roll saturday
    Grazz0r
    I pick mine up around 7.15am on the way to work.
    adamnsu
    Its because o2 priority is quite mismanaged. Before they used to allow freeloaders to get all the benefits on a payg sim. Then I think they changed it to low paying top ups. Now they have increased their customer base with Virgin customers.

The quality of deals has dropped significantly too. The boots £1 was great. The free pack of Christmas cards were helpful too.

They argue now things are "better" as they can give better offers. All I see is that competitions have increased, which doesnt help the masses.

And this garbage Greggs coffee downgraded from Nero.

I am almost done with a contract and moving. I was hanging on until the Nero offer was avaliable.
    EdCov
    It has been reported that screenshots work outside the time on the clock window on the app, though some people report that they've tried it and it does not work. There used to be a problem at Caffe Nero when even if you had a code, the computer would say no. So I'd always get them to put the code through before making the drink.
    I think this is probably part of the problem with vouchers running out early. People get the vouchers and screenshot them and then they all run out.
    david.whitmill
    screenshot has always worked for me...........until today!!

don't know if it was a one off glitch or whether going forward screenshots will no longer work??
    Familyguy1982
    Must have been a one-off glitch, screenshot worked fine for me today.
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants