Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Help with Egypt holiday? Sharm El Sheikh Coral Sea Aqua Club or Coral Sea Water World hotel?

Posted 16th Apr 2023
Hi hope you can help with suggestions.

I'm looking to go to Sharm on in last week of July into August for a week with wife and 2 kids, 9 and 15.

I'm looking at a package with free a child place and have narrowed things down to Coral Sea Aqua Club or Coral Sea Water World.

Both seem similar but water world is a bit more £.

Which has the better food options especially for vegan food and availability of oat or plant based milk etc.

Kids will love the water slides etc with old one into table tennis and football too.

I've read on some places staying in one of these hotels you can also use other hotel facilities.

Also in family rooms are the kids sleeping in beds or on the sofa?

Thanks so much for your suggestions and help.
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

7 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    hd321
    Save yourselves the stomach upset and go to
    Turkey.
    MonkeyMan90
    You can get a dodgy stomach in the UK. What a strange comment
    .MUFC.
    I went to Coral Sea Resort in December which is across the road from Coral Sea Aqua club and we could use either facilities etc.. Although I think we couldn't drink alcohol at the Aqua club.

At Coral Sea there are more pools, There's an heated pool as well and the beach is on the Coral Sea Resort. We didn't venture to the Water world one.

Only negatives were the mosquitos, Yes it's common for food poisoning there but the food was spot on. They did have vegan options, Maybe a little repetitive. I did have one day with an upset stomach. Fortunately there was a pharmacy just outside the hotel and was pretty cheap.

The staff were really friendly and would serve us our favourite drinks.

The sea is amazing, Swimming with the fish etc. No sharks when I was there, Probably scared them off
    Sc4mp0
    I can't comment on Coral Sea Aqua Club but we did go to Coral Sea Water world a few years ago and we had an amazing time.

The food was excellent and the staff were great.

It was really clean and very well run as a whole, would definitely go back again.
    Backinamo
    I stayed in Taba. Did a day trip to Pyramids in Cairo. Food poisoning killed other travel plans. I have travelled a fair bit and other than Paris, its a place I would never wish to return.

I'd have a re think, especially with children.

Was only 2019 I think that flights were allowed to return to Sharm following I think it was a plane shot down. Just the whole culture felt very unpleasant to me. You don't need to search hard to hear more serious issues than food poisoning.

Good luck.
's avatar
Top Merchants