Netflix Turkey prices to soar!

Posted 28th Jan 2023
Premium Ultra HD jumping from TRY 93.99 to TRY 130.99 a 39% increase

"Updating prices to bring you more

Hi

We hope you’re enjoying everything Netflix has to offer. We’re updating our prices to bring you more great entertainment. Your monthly price will change to TL 130.99 on 28 February 2023."
Community Updates
New Comment

29 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    baladar
    Ugh, thanks for the not so great news. For some reason, the Netflix threads that I'd always see before don't come up when I search the discussions anymore.
    bozo007
    Partly due to the currency crashing but more because they have more subscribers in Turkey than the population
    Conkers816
    Posted many times in the multiple Netflix threads on the site
    rimalpatel007
    In £?
    Azwipe
    Roughly £4 increasing to £5.60. Still a bargain
    BabiDealings
    Netflix will soon realise how many loyal customers they have when they “stop” account sharing, and when they set what seems to be a standard global pricing. They are rapidly increasing all countries pricing to match, this one I will accept for now, but when it inevitably increases again in 3 months I’m out (edited)
    Oddball_2012
    Prices go up again while content quality continues to dive.
    A_Rom
    I said I'd cancel if they put the price up again so soon, it's going now. For how little I use it, it's cheaper just to buy the blu-ray at this point.
    bayhabourbutcher
    standard HD is going up to TL97.99 - currently I think it is 69.99 ? - so again going up 40% - apparently new price about £4.20

Still an OK price as long as you use it fairly regularly IMO

Does anyone know if Turkey is still the cheapest now ? - what about Argentina or India ? (edit : just checked & both seem to be more expensive currently)

edit : Ive just checked Paakistan price at help.netflix.com/en/…/pk & unless I have made a mistake thats now the cheapest by a significant amount i.e.
    standadrd HD price is 800 PKR about £2.46 & premiun HD is 1100 PKR about £3.38 - can anyone confirm my calculations are correct ? - possibly the price rise hasnt been announced yet for that country ?

never felt the need for the premium 4K HD sub even with a large 4K TV - I guess if you password share then you might need the 4 logins rather than 2 (edited)
    Deedie
    Think I will be dumping them this time. No idea why I still pay for it when I have IPTV anyway. So this is probably the incentive to get rid completely now
    Serfmio
    Which IPTV do you use and on which device?
    turtles1
    Still less than half the price of the UK version.
    Lil6ix
    A family member outside my house pays and has given me access to the account so meh. They are saying they are gonna stop account sharing but I don’t see it happening, it would be too hard to police it all.
    splatsplatsplat
    IP adresses?
    DE4L3R
    If the currency recovers then we could be paying more than the uk.lol
    AndresFelipe_GiraldoUrrea
    I remember those days when i was paying less than £3 and now is almost double price. Not looking good (edited)
    resenses
    how do i go about getting turkey netflix?
    Deist_Dean
    I suspect fowl play.
's avatar
Top Merchants