Peacock TV Premium (Ad Version) currently $19.99 for the year

Posted 3rd Sep 2022
Exactly as it says on the lid.

Used VPN Unlimited set to New York first of all. If you sign up, you'll be presented with the $19.99 offer. When you're checking out, it'll give you the original price of $49.99 but it'll say "What you pay today: $19.99".

Used my Chase Bank Mastercard with a fake New York address and zip code and it went through without an issue.

Charged £17.35 GBP.

Sideloaded the Peacock APK on my Android TV and that's also working nicely. As I use Control-D, I enabled Peacock as one of the video services and it's working perfectly so no need for a VPN.
Community Updates
New Comment

62 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Conkers816 Author
    For anyone having trouble with the latest update, this has worked for me this morning. Just watched Saturday Night Live without any issues.

apkmirror.com/apk…ad/

I completely removed the app I had installed and installed this one and it was fine, although I'm still fairly sure it was the same version I had installed previously. (edited)
    calinn
    Thanks for that, it worked for me too.
    Conkers816 Author
    Can also confirm WWE Network is working nicely as well. Currently have Clash at the Castle PPV on. Looks like it's a solid 1080p as well.
    KencoOutMyNostrils
    Using the mobile app and any time I try to stream, I just get an error about not meeting the US Roaming requirements or something. Tried different regions on PIA
    remotetyre
    The mobile app has a SIM card check. If you put your phone into flight mode and turn on the wifi it will work when you connect to your VPN. Downside is you can't use your mobile data if out and about as you will always need wifi.
    calinn
    Has anyone else having issues with the firestick app? I think there has been an update but I can't find the new APK.
    calinn
    Used the internet browser on the firestick and searched Peacock TV while using US VPN. Had to change to desktop display in top right hand hand of centre.
    Hope that makes sense.
    Psalm23_UK
    If its the ads version do they come on during football matches or only half time etc? (are they like every 20 mins)
    Conkers816 Author
    It’s definitely the ads version as the ad-free version was $99.99 !

I’m planning to watch a match this afternoon so I’ll report back about what happens
    kunjoosewala
    What VPN are you using with peacock APK I have Nord on shield TV
    SaturdayGigs
    Surfshark windscribe are fine
    dave.richardsonskV
    Is there a UK version too and can u access it?
    Anonymous User
    no, US only
    dave.richardsonskV
    Is the offer upto end of September?
    Conkers816 Author
    It does appear to be throughout September, yeah.
    Fr3ndz23
    Can we not use a UK credit card on this?
    I have got an account now but its asking for details and once I add fake details I guess my banks will reject the address.
    Conkers816 Author
    The Chase Bank mastercard I used is a UK bank card. I entered a fake address in New York and made sure I entered the correct zip code for New York which is 10001 and it worked fine.
    Fumar
    No luck here either, got fake addy here theonegenerator.com/ paid with paypal that took a dollar and then nothing happened.
    also tried several cards to no avail
    dave.richardsonskV
    Which cards pls
    Ashe
    Whatever I do, even with a couple of the VPN's mentioned, I get 'Whoops sorry there's been a problem' unfortunately.
    Anonymous User
    you need to clear cookies.

Try a Vpn, if it doesn't work, clear cookies, try the next vpn (edited)
    arsestar
    Signed up!

Ironsocket dns on my android phone via chrome, crypto.com card.

Thanks op
    Conkers816 Author
    You also get access to Premier League football and the WWE Network as well so you can very likely watch the Clash at the Castle PPV later today if you get signed up now. (edited)
    Anonymous User
    Not for existing users sadly
    hoggs
    I'm struggling with this. I tried PayPal but that failed plus my high street bank card.
    I'm guessing its because they are linked to my UK address.

Has anyone used a specific card that has worked? (I'm using VPN)
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants