PS5 Disc Console Bundle: God Of War Ragnarok, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II + Horizon Forbidden West - £629.99 + £4.99 delivery @ Studio

Posted 9th Nov 2022
Just thought I’d share it to the peeps who don’t have a ps5. It’s my first deal so I apologise if it isn’t worth posting.
studio.co.uk/sho…est
Bundle includes:
• PlayStation 5 disc console
• God of War Ragnarök (Download)
• Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II (Game)
• Horizon Forbidden West (Game)

Play Has No Limits.
PlayStation 5.
The PS5 console unleashes new gaming possibilities that you never anticipated.
Experience lightning fast loading with an ultra-high speed SSD, deeper immersion with support for haptic feedback, adaptive triggers, and 3D Audio, and an all new generation of incredible PlayStation games.
Lightning Speed.
Harness the power of a custom CPU, GPU, and SSD with Integrated I/O that rewrite the rules of what a PlayStation console can do.
Stunning Games.
Marvel at incredible graphics and experience new PS5 features.
Breath-taking Immersion.
Discover a deeper gaming experience with support for haptic feedback, adaptive triggers, and 3D Audio technology.

God of War Ragnarök (code in box)
Embark on an epic and heartfelt journey as Kratos and Atreus struggle with holding on and letting go.

Against a backdrop of Norse Realms torn asunder by the fury of the Aesir, they’ve been trying their utmost to undo the end times. But despite their best efforts, Fimbulwinter presses onward.

Witness the changing dynamic of the father-son relationship as they fight for survival; Atreus thirsts for knowledge to help him understand the prophecy of “Loki”, as Kratos struggles to break free of his past and be the father his son needs.

See for yourself how fate will force a choice upon them: between their own safety or the safety of the realms. All the while, hostile Asgardian forces assemble.

• Venture through all Nine Realms towards the prophesied battle that will end the world.
• Vanquish Norse gods and monsters alike in fluid, expressive combat.
• Explore in wonder through stunning mythological landscapes.
Please note: this game is accessed via a download code in the box.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II is the sequel to 2019’s blockbuster Modern Warfare. Featuring the return of the iconic, team leader Captain John Price, the fearless John "Soap" MacTavish, the seasoned Sergeant Kyle "Gaz” Garrick, and the lone wolf himself, fan favourite Simon “Ghost” Riley, players will witness what makes Task Force 141 the legendary squad it is today.

From small scale, high-stakes infiltration tactics to highly classified missions, players will need to leverage new weapons, vehicles, and cutting-edge equipment to take on their enemies. Gear up and take the fight offshore as you siege enemies underwater, breach a highly fortified enemy base, infil along the canals, and liberate much-needed allies at a black site hidden within the mountains.

Horizon Forbidden West.
Join Aloy as she braves the Forbidden West – a majestic but dangerous frontier that conceals mysterious new threats.
Explore distant lands, fight bigger and more awe-inspiring machines, and encounter astonishing new tribes as you return to the far future, post-apocalyptic world of Horizon.

Also it’s shipping from the UK not where I listed in description. Couldn’t find United Kingdom so I chose a random

Genre: Action
Platform: PS5
PEGI Game Rating: 18+
Community Updates
New Comment

2 Comments

's avatar
    cameron.carter
    Eh. Saving around £5 compared to the cheapest price the individual items are available for. EDIT: Which is wiped out by the £5 delivery charge which I failed to notice. So really no saving overall. Womp womp.

At least we've moved on to bundles with games people actual want in them, unlike the tosh we saw on launch with retailers using them to shift copies of tat like Back4Blood. (edited)
    BerserkPotato Author
    Saving something at least
Discussions
Top Merchants