Quidco SIM Only Compare - £12 cashback, including on 95p LycaMobile and 99p Lebara deals @ Quidco

Posted 18th Mar 2023
New one to me - Quidco are giving out £12 cashback when you take out any SIM Only contract, including the cheap deals from Lebara and Lyca.
quidco.com/com…ly/
Community Updates
New Comment

28 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    szigmon123
    Hot if quidco decide they fancy paying this one
    kevlfc
    tesco done lyca 99p but lebara saying 99p for 3 months
    foxmeister
    translate please
    JazzyJaz
    £12 came through today! (edited)
    Ferris
    So that's about 3 months after purchase? Which offer did you go for?
    lukec
    How does it work, can I claim cashback after like 1 month then can I cancel the plan?
    ivotedyes
    No and err... No,! Cashback should track if you by your sim via the quidco cash back app/www. Delete all cookies that may be on your device from your intended purchase site to maximize chances of successful tracking.
    b4dr1
    Thanks OP, bought one. Will be curious to see how it tracks
    Wongy111
    On my first Lyca and done two Lebara already
    and somehow they will know (edited)
    Ferris
    Does that mean you've taken out deals and been paid cashback?
    Ferris
    No indication of payment schedules (like they pretend to do with "normal" merchants) at all.
    WillPS Author
    The made up estimated date on my tracked transaction from yesterday is May.
    Peter9588
    Made a purchase last night but hasn’t tracked. Is this the same for anyone else?
    WillPS Author
    Mine has appeared this morning:
    49796464-vswPo.jpg
    Adam
    Tracked for the 95P Sim O, says est payable 16 may 2023. As soon as it's payable I'll cancel the SIM O.

Has anyone had luck with taking out multiple SIM Os with the tracked £12 cashback? There's 2 more simos less than £1 a month, very tempted to do both of them if they track. (edited)
    Adam
    So apparently multiple purchases will track, not sure if they'll pay both out to me though.
    49818398-iNvzi.jpg
    Peter9588
    Does the sim need to activated to get the cashback or is just buying it enough?
    Ferris
    That's a good question, but as nobody has been paid yet it's unlikely anyone knows. It's very poor that Quidco run this like a normal merchant for cashback but don't provide any useful terms, meaning they can decline anyone at any time. It's what they do.
    Headnogood
    They take over 60 days to be accepted if they actually do, I’ve got 3 lebera ones still going through the motions and asked their support team.
    Ferris
    This thread was started well over 60 days ago and people purchased at the time.
's avatar
Top Merchants