Sim only contracts to comply with Asda Reward Card Security on app.

Posted 21st Feb 2023
I need some help please with a sim contract that allows me to load it with the least amount of money for one month only or a bundle that stays active for a few months without the need to top up.

I help some older ladies on a community shopping bus. I made them Asda Reward cards by printing out the barcodes for them to swipe. I did this before the additional security check came in where you have to add a mobile phone number to the app, get a code sent to that number and verify your account. This is a one off. Not all of them have mobile phones so I managed all the accounts on my phone. I now need to register each with a new number if they don't have a mobile phone. What is my cheapest option? I think I may be looking at needing 4 new mobile numbers.

Thanks in Advance
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

6 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    shirlsky
    How about the Lyca 1p sims? You can get them from the MSE link - just cancel when you no longer need the mobile number

moneysavingexpert.com/che…ly/

You need to click on the "all deals" tab to see the 1p offer. (edited)
    jaguark
    1p Lycamobile is what came to my mind straight away. You can have it for 1p for upto 6months so plenty of time to do what you need.

If you don't want to input your bank details then I suggest just ordering free payg sim cards from Lebara, Lycamobile, Asda, Three etc.
    Each of these I have tested to either give you a free number printed with the sim or they text the number to you once you put sim into phone. There is no need to topup or activate sim to get a number.
Top Merchants