Sofa issues

Posted 12th Mar 2023
I need a new sofa but not sure where to get one , is there anywhere i should avoid from your experience.
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

20 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    notalwaysright19
    DFS because they will promise the earth to sell you the sofas but if there's any issue they won't do anything about it.
    Stanmorepark
    Have always bought from Argos. Their delivery is good as they always warn you before they turn up. And if you decide you don't like the sofa after delivery they take them back, with no charge and no questions asked. Also, they do 20% off on occasion throughout the year.
    Mark_Hickman
    Do not go to DFS trust me, you wouldn't believe me if i told you my experience (edited)
    Gingerdan
    Conversely I’d recommend DFS as bought 2 sofas from them and no issues whatsoever.

what i would recommend is making sure you try a sofa out in a shop instead of buying online having never sat on it
    FATBOY78
    Avoid SCS!!!!
    AMaky
    avoid dfs
    Gingerdan
    Conversely if advise DFS, bought 2 sofas from them and no issues whatsoever 
    SaturdayGigs
    Dfs is worst by far, had 2 sofas replaced and after ages got a refund.
    eelvis
    There all cons, just pick one you like. We bought a Natuzzi sofa, the dearest one ive ever owned, and had nothing but problems. (edited)
    Ouzoherb Author
    Where was that from
    ashmac
    Dfs , sofa paid about £3000 maybe more and the buttons have fell out twice and the springs have come through and almost ripped the sofa , tbf they came out every time”even if they left the large sawing needle in the rug which a baby nearly had “ and repaired it for free … it’s 3 years old (edited)
    bluetang
    I was looking for new sofas and gave up - too much faff - we still have the old ones. We love our old sofas but the cushioning got flat and uncomfortable. We ended up getting a company to come and restuff them and so they've had a new lease of life for a bit longer.
's avatar
Top Merchants