Sony Playstation DualSense warranty claim

Posted 25th May 2023 (Posted 20 h, 7 m ago)
Hi,

Just wondering if someone on here has made a claim through sony for dual sense controller still under warranty.

If so, would appreciate if you could provide some guidance on the procedure.

I’ve Googled and can’t find any contact number for UK, and the website has very vague instructions.
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

9 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    MadeDixonsCry
    I have. You do it on their website.

You sign in with your psn ID, iirc, then they send it back to you in a month. You can track the repair process online

You call them first

repairs.playstation.com/s/t…_GB (edited)
    imran09 Author
    Sorry to be a pain but just checked the website and it doesn’t have the option for stick drift as the probable fault or if I choose other then the only option is to phone on the number there.

Would you suggest just choosing another option for problem with analog stick and book it through the website or wait to speak with someone over the phone.
    Toon_army
    Think my mates done it about 4 times, no idea how his pads knack up so quickly! Maybe he's rough!
    I'm sure he said you send it off and takes about a month, then they send you a brand new one back but no box, just the pad
    imran09 Author
    I’ve stopped playing long time ago but its my son’s 3rd controller within the last year and a half, and the cost of replacing them is getting ridiculous.

Heard him saying it’s something to do with “stick drift” so thought it might be covered under warranty as it’s not accidental damage and rather manufacturing issue.
Discussions
Top Merchants