Stansted long stay car park overstay

Posted 4th Jun 2022
Hi

Our flight is unfortunately cancelled by Ryanair and not yet sure if/when will we get alternate options.

We have parked our car at Stansted and not able to contact them by phone to extend. Any idea what are the charges for overstaying ?

Thanks a lot
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

Categories

7 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    MonkeyMan90
    £23.50 per day as per their Ts&Cs
    MonkeyMan90

Replying to

This is RyanAir we are talking about, good luck.
    ccnp
    This is why you don’t fly and why you need insurance. Subject to some some conditions, you may get quite a lot of compensation. It is insdvisable to accept vouchers or anything other than cash from Ryanair
    they are likely to claim the cancellation is not their fault. Demand the details (edited)
    TristanDeCoonha
    Perhaps see if you can rebook using the online system, buying a few days at a time.
    Perhaps you can amend your booking booking.stanstedairport.com/man…ch/
    archie159
    An old post, I know, but where did you end up paying the overstay fee? I assume you didn't manage to get it extended before returning, and the website says there is a £30 per day overstay fee, but I cannot work out where one has to pay that fee? In the terminal, car park office, exit machine...?
    NoddyBoy Author
    When exitting, as the gates dont open due to overstay I pressed call button on machine and the lady helped us to pay for overstay
's avatar
Top Merchants