TalkTalk Future Fiber 500Mbps internet - 3 months free then £35/month x 9 months. Total Cost £315 (Selected accounts by invite) @ TalkTalk

Posted 7th May 2021
Got this through the post since our area has just been upgraded to fiber along the street so now we can get fiber to the house. Normally chuck out broadband and phone offers but since im switching atm I opened this and glad I did.

Can't find this introductory offer anywhere online and is phone call only and is far cheaper than anywhere else.

This isn't going to be for everyone since only apparently 15% of homes have fiber to the home so far but its a great offer for people that do. Also might not work for everyone but I'd imagine anyone who got fiber to the home capability in the past few months can claim this.

Just a note you have to check if youre elegible for fiber to the house here -
talktalk.co.uk/sho…bre
If you go to their normal broadband page it probably wont give future fiber as as option avaliable. If youre elegible then call the number on the sheet and say you got a leaflet with the £35 introductory deal and ask for it.
3720637.jpg
Community Updates
New Comment

13 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Psyphor
    Amazing deal if you've got fibre to property.
    They're just looking into switching my area to fibre and it's £40 for 150Mbps (I know that's including all the installation costs) still...
    akash402
    Amazing deal
    savedosh2day
    Nice … I am glad that slowly slowly we will have more options as opposed to just Virgin Media.
    worcsguyuk
    Nice deal, what is the phone number you need to call and do you need to quote a code or anything?
    chakalakaboomboom
    BT pulled fibre to my brothers house (free I believe) only to the entrance. They don't pull the fibre where you want in the house but it is 45 pounds for 1 Gig. I think better overall value for extra tenner if available in your area (edited)
    bozo007
    chakalakaboomboom07/05/2021 20:41

BT pulled fibre to my brothers house (free I believe) only to the …BT pulled fibre to my brothers house (free I believe) only to the entrance. They don't pull the fibre where you want in the house but it is 45 pounds for 1 Gig. I think better overall value for extra tenner if available in your area

Better value if that capacity is actually required. Most households don't need it even with 4-5 devices in parallel operation.
    3LeggedDog
    So glad I found this! Was ready to pay the £40 and managed to still get the offer by calling the number on your photo
    FatherTed
    Does anyone know what the minimum download speed for this is?

I've just signed up with Sky Ultrafast Plus which is 500Mbps but minimum is 400Mbps. Some like BT Full Fibre 300 have a much lower minimum speed e.g. 150Mbps.
    3LeggedDog
    FatherTed06/08/2021 17:03

Does anyone know what the minimum download speed for this is?I've just …Does anyone know what the minimum download speed for this is?I've just signed up with Sky Ultrafast Plus which is 500Mbps but minimum is 400Mbps. Some like BT Full Fibre 300 have a much lower minimum speed e.g. 150Mbps.

Its 250Mbps. They said it in the terms and conditions when I was signing up. I thought it was a bit rubbish but with full fibre you aren't going to be fighting with contention like regular broadband.
    They are all the same underlying service (openreach FTTP in most cases), therefore the provider doesn't matter really. You are just paying different prices for different customer service). I suppose sky's minimum speed guarantee of 400Mbps means that they will offer compensation if it drops below 400. (edited)
    MadeDixonsCry
    savedosh2day07/05/2021 20:25

Nice … I am glad that slowly slowly we will have more options as opposed t …Nice … I am glad that slowly slowly we will have more options as opposed to just Virgin Media.

As bad as virgin media CS is, please remember to read the terms. Virgin Media is totally unlimited and includes no traffic shaping whatsoever.
    randomusername7605281935 Author
    Geez didn't realise this deal is still active months later. Might be worth posting as a new deal tbh, get the pdf version of this deal from their site and submit that instead of a letter. Easy 500+ heat for someone imo.
    8can
    Thanks managed to get this deal today.
    grapes
    Hi the offer is now over 18 months with first three months free. Makes it 29 pounds a month
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants