The Legend of Zelda Smartphone Ring - 500 platinum points + £1.99 Delivery @ My Nintendo Store

Posted 1st Jun 2023
This is back in stock but will probably go quick like everything Zelda related.

store.nintendo.co.uk/en/…268

Get a grip on your phone with this stylish ring, inspired by Link's legendary Hylian Shield. The design is based on the shield's appearance in The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening for Nintendo Switch. Use it to hold your phone, or rotate the ring so you can use it as a kickstand.

Materials/specifications:Body material: acryl; ring material: zinc alloyBody size: 43mm x 48mm, 3mm thick; ring part: 22mm in diameter (inner dimensions)This is a limited offer and only available as a My Nintendo reward!
Community Updates
Permanent Offers
New Comment

16 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    alex260993
    Saw these advertised on the Switch online page while looking through Switch account icons so was hoping they would be back in stock soon (were still OOS at the time).
    Managed to scrounge enough points for the Piplup and Hylian Shield but my god is the Nintendo site hard work. Surprised my card wasn't blocked with the amount of times I had to refresh the page after clicking buy now.
    Anyway...because I never learn...back to Fire Emblem Heroes to gain more Platinum points for the next thing
    Leigh36295 Author
    I always seem to get a issue where once I've claimed the points from rewards I still can't add the item to basket as the site never updates my balance until I log out and back in. Always makes it a panic thinking something will go out of stock.

With fire emblem I'd recommend finishing the missions but not claiming the points until you need them. They expire after 6 months once redeemed but right now I have about 2000 ready to go for the next things they add (edited)
    thesnowman86
    Nintendo store continues to be garbage. Ordered a load of stuff including some my nintendo exclusives. One item ends up on back order so that means you get nothing. Have to get it cancelled, lose whatever platinum points you used and can't re order the items as you've reached your one per lifetime limit.

By the time you have harassed customer services into sorting it out all the stuff you wanted is gone. Absolute mickey mouse operation
    Supergolo
    Ordered thanks!
    MintyWhite
    Thanks for the heads up OP. Orders one to keep, doubt I’ll ever use it!

What I’d really like to come back in stock is the Game Card case: I missed out before. My brother got me a little stocking filler for Christmas with his points but, i could do with another. There’s no way I’m paying £20+ on eBay though. I know there are others on eBay, but I’d like a second to match!
    jimferno
    I've had points sitting on my account for years and never looked enough to find anything worth ordering, just ordered one of these. Cheers for the heads up.
    Kaz00ie
    Thanks OP, was gutted I missed this and wasn’t expecting more stock. Picked it up alongside the Piplup one, the Wisdom Splatoon/Zelda keyring and the Pokémon notebook. Not bad for £1.99
    sirblady
    Damn dont have Nintendo acc and points .
    Leigh36295 Author
    Ughhh turned into a discussion again. Yet the splatoon and totk keyrings are still deals at the same price as this?
    MisterGeezer
    The Splatoon keyrings are only 150 points each & the TOTK keyring was 600.

This is 500 points, which is probably why it's not got so much heat. It seems a little overpriced to me for what it is. (edited)
    HenrysDad
    Ordered cheers
    jco83
    With this ring, I thee wed. That's it now, I'm now married to my smartphone!
's avatar
Top Merchants