Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Travelodge Saver Rate Cancellation Vouchers because of COVID-19

Posted 20th Jul 2020
Sorry if I have put this in the wrong place, I just found out about these vouchers and it doesn't seem well publicised so I want to let people know.

Saver rate is the non-refundable room bookings. If you booked a Travelodge but you no longer want to go because you were going to an event that is now cancelled such as The Great North Run, concert, festival etc. Bookings between now and 30 December 2020 using Saver Rate may have you despairing that you've lost your money if you are not planning on staying anymore even if the hotel will be open for you after restrictions easing.

The deal is that Travelodge are kindly allowing you to cancel the booking and receive an automatic voucher of the same value spent for use on any new booking for a stay at any Travelodge hotel in mainland UK between 19 March 2020 and 30 December 2021.

Please read the T&Cs in the "Get deal" link, particularly the booking must be at least a day ahead from 12pm on date of cancellation.

I hope this helps folks who thought the non-refund nature of these bookings means they are out of luck. It also saves you some dosh towards accommodation on a staycation next year.
Community Updates
New Comment

0 Comments

Questions? Opinions? Suggestions?
Discussions
Top Merchants