Whats the closest replica of the Xbox controller that is compatible with the PS4?

Posted 21st Jun 2023
I really dont get on with the PS4 controller and in all honesty it results in me not playing it. The Xbox controller is more for me and it would be amazing if I could get a controller thats a close replica of the Xbox controller thats compat with the PS4.

Anyone got any recommendations?
Community Updates
New Comment

10 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    If youve already got an xbox controller maybe this Brook Wingman XB amzn.eu/d/4…uDG never used one but saw it recommend before

Edit Damn it that might be the wrong way around (edited)
    looks like that only allows the use of a ps4 controller on an xbox. not the other way around.

"
    • Brook Wingman XB is compatible with Xbox Series X/S/PS5/Xbox360/Xbox One/PS3/PS4/Switch Pro controllers for use on Xbox Series X/S/Xbox One/X360 consoles.
    (edited)
    I don't think that does what he needs. This looks like it only allows use of a ps controller on switch, pc and steam deck. Not the other way around
    I had a Razer Raiju for a while they are closest to Xbox available imo but not cheap, available on Amazon.
    do you need the headphones socket ?

I bought one once, without realising it had no socket
    There has been some recent publicity for the Logitech controller this week....
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants