WIN ODEON vouchers daily via Samsung Wallet

Posted 13th Jun 2023
Catch the latest blockbuster for free with Samsung Wallet. They've teamed up with ODEON to offer you the chance to win a cinema voucher every day.

All you need to do is use Samsung Pay to make contactless payments from your phone, and you'll be in with a chance to win one of 100's of ODEON vouchers given away every day.

Entry is simple – follow the instructions below to be in with the chance of winning a voucher, there are nearly 10,000 ODEON vouchers up for grabs.

1. Set up Samsung Wallet. play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.samsung.android.spay
2. Under the Menu tab, scroll up to find Promotions.
3. Tap 'Enter Now', accept the terms and conditions.
4. Simply pay with Samsung Pay and you'll instantly receive your draw entry.

Open to UK and ROI (excluding North Ireland) residents aged 18+. Enter for a chance of winning an ODEON Adult anytime standard ticket by making successful Samsung Pay transactions between 07.06.23 – 07.07.23. Winners will be selected on a random draw basis each hour (max 1 Voucher per day) and Participants could win up to 31 Vouchers during the promotion. For full T&Cs see samsung.com/uk/…way
Community Updates
New Comment

6 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    sdhm
    Saw this yesterday and entered. I got it as well 😃
    50370159-LBAlR.jpg (edited)
    Isacool
    Yeah seems pretty good this. I entered too as do all my spending on Samsung Pay. Ive won a ticket, fingers crossed for another one soon!
    HG0930
    Wow 💯🔥🔥🔥
    ItsAmeMariio
    I've landed 3 tickets in a week!! Whoop
    Jonwillis
    Nothing yet

50405679-97xMR.jpg
    Isacool
    I got another ticket ! think it ends tomorrow,50520705-pPmP6.jpg
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants