You Tube Premium - Turkey - Card issues - Need a +91(area code) phone number

Posted 22nd Nov 2022
I've just had an email from Google saying they've had an issue with my revolut payment - it seems they've pulled the country/address from my main account onto my back up gmail that I set up for payment.

Now I've tried adding a new revolut card and I'm nearly there but it is asking for a +91 area code phone number, I'm guessing this is for verification purposes.

Does anyone have any ideas?
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

14 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Cakeboy79
    I had the same issue when my Revolut expired for my YouTube Premium Indian version. I ended up using a Currensea card instead which works just as well
    weegieq Author
    I've already been able to change card when it expired earlier this year but it was Google wallet asking for the number.

How long since you replaced it with currensea?
    dave.richardsonskV
    India sub is a problem due to reserve Bank of India regulations
    weegieq Author
    It's killing me. Can't find a free VPN. Might just let it lapse and do the Argentine route.

Just hope that works
    SassyTheeSasquatch
    You need to remove the payment profile of the countries you don't want.
    weegieq Author
    From within the spare email I set up? Tried ending payment details on desktop but asked for ccv of current payment, which was fine, but then a new pop up came up and would just constantly load but come to nothing.

Tho I was able to see both an Indian and UK profile for that email
    sparx1981
    So is everyone finding the Indian route doesn't work any mote? I know mine isn't accepting the payment now either.

I currently have an Indian payment profile, and a UK payment profile. This is all on my normal gmail account. Do I really need to close my UK payment profile in order to do this now. Previously I just used a VPN and a revolute card and it just worked.

Is Argentina easier than India to setup now? e.g. I dont have to delete my UK payment Profile? (edited)
    dave.richardsonskV
    Yes try turkey and be quick price rising on 28th or earlier (edited)
's avatar
Top Merchants