1p mobile Unlimited calls & texts + 250MB/month - 1yr contract - £3pm x 12 Months - Total Cost £36 @ 1p Mobile

Posted 22nd May 2022
1Mobile Talker SIM.
Pay £36 upfront. They send you a SIM which gives unlimited calling and text + 250MB data per month. Deal is for a year. Ideal for low data users. Works out to £3/month for all inclusive calls/texts and a little data.

Think of it as a Elongated Lebara deal on EE network
Allows EU roaming as well.

1pmobile.com/1ye…taf
Community Updates
New Comment

8 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Proveright
    Thanks OP. This isnt really a deal as it has been offered by 1p mobile for ages. It is a deal for those whom have never heard of them as they are not very good at marketing.
    One of my elderly relatives has been with them and no complaints about service or reception. Ideal for people who don't use or need data.
    leeanne123
    Great deal. Keep hoping o2 / ee will offer something like this as I hardly use any data, would be great to use my airtime rewards against it so wouldn’t actually cost me, and then also get the weekly freebies … lowest I’ve seen is the o2 £6/mth.
    jnm21
    Do 1p have VoLTE (4G Calling)? Just wondering how the phasing out of 3G will affect the service. Many folk interested in this might have 3G phones - in fact there may be those with 2G phones!
    trevordavies0629
    jnm2123/05/2022 02:18

Do 1p have VoLTE (4G Calling)? Just wondering how the phasing out of 3G …Do 1p have VoLTE (4G Calling)? Just wondering how the phasing out of 3G will affect the service. Many folk interested in this might have 3G phones - in fact there may be those with 2G phones!

It's a normal resell of EE, 2g to 5g. 1pmobile.com/cov…taf

By volte, you mean funky VoIP like freedom pop? It's not that.
    bozo007
    This is the permanent offer, not really a new deal.
    jnm21
    trevordavies062923/05/2022 03:47

It's a normal resell of EE, 2g to 5g. …It's a normal resell of EE, 2g to 5g. https://www.1pmobile.com/coverage-checker.tafBy volte, you mean funky VoIP like freedom pop? It's not that.

I have used them before - was not aware that they had 5G. By VoLTE I mean just that (no, not VOIP).

google.com/sea…LTE (edited)
    toyota1
    Does anyone know what happens after the year? I'm assuming that you just keep the existing sim and pay £36 for another year of service? Thanks
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants