Cheapest VPN for Fire stick?

Posted 22nd Jan 2023
Hi all,

I want to use a VPN for my firestick. Ideally I want a reliable one with the price being the key point. The cheaper, the better.

Any recommendations?

Thanks!
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

17 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Surfshark normally has a 90%+ cashback for VPN on quidco and tcb
    I've found that Surfshark's speeds are really slow even with a connection in the UK
    Tried a few and found surfshark to be the most stable for me (edited)
    maybe the 6 months free codes, still work with keepsolid
    I use Express VPN for my unlocked Firestick
    If it’s for i p t v check with your supplier they’ll likely be offering something (possibly free) if you are having issues watching
    The fastest VPN service (that probably isn't) that cannot be mentioned is around one-off £25 for a lifetime subscription of 10 simultaneous connections via the same discount code that cannot be mentioned.
    The service and code was allowed to be mentioned when it was allowed to be £12 and is likely to be allowed to be mentioned in reference to a historic post at
    hotukdeals.com/dea…520
    Y isn't it allowed and maybe doubled £ now used to have 15 login (edited)
    My supplier has recommend 'not to use V P N.'..
    To be fair works better without one .
    Windscibe offers 10GB per month free if you just want to test it out. I did then periodically Windscribe offered free upgrades, think I'm on 30GB now. It works well with newer Firesticks but not with older ones. The smart part is that you can have split tunneling that means the VPN is only active automatically on selected apps. Same VPN is also on my Fire tablet, to be able to dip into UK news TV when on holiday.

Amazon Prime video by the way isn't fooled by a VPN and always seems to know where you are, the streaming selection available while abroad is useless and put me off renewing Prime later this year. (edited)
    Stacksocial often has such deals. Can also get extra 15% off first purchase for email signup.
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants