Deliver Us the Moon FREE for PS PLUS Extra and Premium Members

deleted2310680's avatar deleted2310680
Posted 24th Jun 2022
store.playstation.com/en-…000

Free launch PS5 version for PS Plus Extra and above members, nice!

This product entitles you to download both the digital PS4™ version and the digital PS5™ version of this game.

Deliver Us The Moon is a Sci-Fi thriller set in an apocalyptic near future, where Earth's natural resources are depleted. A lunar colony providing a vital supply of energy has gone silent. A lone astronaut is sent to the moon on a critical mission to save humanity from extinction. Will you save mankind or be forgotten in the dark abyss of Space?

• Tackle real world issues
• 1st and 3rd Person gameplay, including driving numerous vehicles
• Vast, open moonscape to explore and discover
• Claustrophobic, suspense driven action
• Anti-gravity gameplay sequences
• Clever, challenging puzzles
• Haunting, orchestral soundtrack
• Powered by Unreal® Engine 4
Community Updates
New Comment

37 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Chun_Coe
    So are these like extra free monthly games? Or are they accessible no matter when I buy ps plus extra?
    codebee
    No matter when you buy it.
    pow26
    Just a quickie, I got upgraded to premium or whatever the top tier is automatically, is that right? I didn’t actually want to upgrade on the UK PSN.
    Deedie

Replying to

Or if you have stacked ps+ it will remain on premium until that expires
    Just.Wondering
    It is not free...it is part of a paid subscription service...
    Anonymous User Author
    People aren't stupid mate obviously the subscription isn't free but if you're already a member you can download this game now without paying anything extra.
    combat_honey
    So are we going to put deals up for every single game on the new PS Plus service?
    AdamAsh
    Whilst I see your point, at the moment browsing PS Plus Extra/Premium isn’t the best so I am appreciating specific good titles being highlighted.
    John_Chapmank5I
    Not sure why this is a deal. Have I missed something?
    Anonymous User Author
    How is it not a deal? If you're an existing member you can download this game at no extra cost instead of paying £20.
    derpayne
    It's a cool game, looking forward to the Mars sequel.
    Transmat
    I really enjoyed this little gem when it first came out on GP. Looking forward to giving it another go via this PS5 upgrade. (edited)
    Illusionary
    @DeanoNI
    Only for new additions to the service though, not individual games from a newly launched service with several hundred.
    Anonymous User Author
    As far as I’m aware this was a new addition on launch. But yeah my bad if it was already listed in a previous post outlining the new service.
    chapchap
    I have a premium level sub for PC- I don’t think I am alone but some games like Uncharted Drake can’t be played. They are showing and can press start but nothing happens. Other games are fine. I’m hoping it because it went live yesterday so they are ironing out bugs
    lfcfooty71
    i have ps plus already , but i have to upgrade that , is that correct ?
    Anonymous User Author
    Yeah you just need to pay the difference to upgrade to Extra/Premium if you did't have a PS Now sub, I'd just go Extra for now tbh.
    B0ne5
    Thanks I'll give it ago. Can't be worse than death stranding which was also free for me to download.
    dan4acres
    I can't seem to download this on ps4 despite upgrading my subscription. Anyone else having trouble?
    Illusionary

What happens when you try?
    dan4acres
    It just offers me the chance to add it to my cart and buy it for £20. No PS+ options at all, despite being in the list of included games
    dan4acres
    I've now managed to get it. Weirdly, it wasn't in the included list on the app, but if I searched for it directly, I could add it to my library. Then go to library on the console and download it that way.

Nice and straightforward
    wodonnell
    I'm currently on PSPlus premium. The game is listed for me under the PSPlus app but then the only option is to Buy for 19.99
    If I search in PSStore there are still no PS plus options.
    slliw
    The Deluxe cost versions shows up for me, if you change it to standard edition should show up as free.
    PeregrinTook
    I enjoyed it. Also an easy Platinum trophy.
    Took me 10 hours but it's more like a 4 hour game.
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants