Does German Galaxy Watch work OK in UK

Posted 25th May 2022
I'm about to buy a Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic from Amazon Germany, cos it's still much cheaper than Amazon UK.
I'm sure I read on here users who'd done the same and said all works well on the watches in the UK.
I'd be really grateful for confirmation....particularly around Gpay, Samsung Pay, Blood Pressure and ECG.
Thanks.
Community Updates
Buying From Abroad
New Comment

7 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    PonJaul76
    Yes, works fine. Google Pay/ Samsung Pay works as it should. Using it with a non-Samsung watch too. Think ECG works only with Samsung phone so not an issue with it being from Germany (edited)
    Ringfinger
    German watches work up to 8. After that they say 'Nein!'. (Ok, not funny. But I tried)
    james.curry
    I remember people saying samsung pay has issues, and you have to download a firmware from your country which can be tricky
    radioagogo Author
    Thanks all....looks like it should work fine here. And so much cheaper, even including import duty etc. Ordered.
    Jammer
    How did you get on with this? Is all services working like you hoped in the UK
    Craigbum
    It's works perfectly here
    Sawb
    This is so difficult to actually be confident in what the deal is, did Samsung officially send out the update enabling this? because older reports mention you having to manually download a different firmware. Is it only sent to certain watches etc?
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants