Is there way convert Nectar to John Lewis gift card

Posted 27th Jul 2023 (Posted 14 h, 20 m ago)
I have a load of nectar points stacked up, as well as some JL govt vouchers. There’s something I want to buy from JL and would like to somehow use my nectar points.
One risky way is to try and find JL gift cards being sold on eBay but rather consider other options.

Do Sainsbury’s sell gift ca4ds in store? Even if it’s Amazon. I can then use the Amazon vouchers to buy John Lewis ones.
I don’t have a Sainbury’s nearby but willing to travel to nearest one if that’s what it takes.
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

6 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    mutley1
    you can't buy giftcards with nectar points. i saw the article when i searched but i can't find it any more.
    loofer Author
    Ah gutted. Thought it was treated like any other payment method.
    Renoir64
    I mean, I'm probably being dense (this happens a lot) but I'd just use the nectar points to pay for my shopping and take the cash I'd saved and get the coupons.
    Obviously this works with my circumstances but may not reflect your own and you may have considered this. In that case I apologise.
    loofer Author
    not dense at all and no need to apologise, but we don't shop at sainsbury's (it's not local) and because it's ~£200 worth of points I'd like to try and do it in one hit.

I've decided I'll probably just purchase what I want from Argos and use the JL gift vouchers for something else, if i can
Discussions
Top Merchants