Lycamobile missed payment, how to recover bundle

Posted 26th Jul 2023 (Posted 1 h, 19 m ago)
Hi all,

My credit card expired a couple of weeks ago, and it was the payment method for Lycamobile. I have/had one of those super convenient promotions for just the first 6 months, but since I missed the payment, it's now not showing anywhere. I tried to find how to pay for it, but it's nowhere to be found.

Tried to contact support, impossible to speak to anyone, also tried via live agent, but the connection kept getting failing (on their side, not mine)

Any clue? I don't want to spend a lot of time on support, is the best alternative to change supplier?

Thanks in advance
Community Updates
New Comment

3 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    AndyRoyd
    Is the real issue whether you can retain the failed-payment Lyca mobile number, or are you not bothered about that number?

If not bothered about the number and CBA with support,
    you can "change" supplier anytime you wish simply by starting another Lyca, Lebara or any other supplier deal.
    KodaBear
    The second a payment fails with Lycamobile, your promotional rate ends and cannot be recovered. You can keep using the SIM but you have to pick a full price tariff at that point.

You can order a new discounted plan and start over. But if you do and want to keep your number, you will have to port it out to another network and bring it back in to the new SIM card.

If you want the absolute simplest option, then as AndyRoyd said above, your answer would be to simply switch elsewhere and be done with it.
    Marco_DiRaimondo Author
    Guess then I will have to switch company. Thanks everyone for advises!!
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants