Recommend a case for the Samsung Galaxy S23

Posted 26th Feb 2023
I've just got this phone and I always put screen protectors and cases on them to keep them in excellent condition.

Can anyone recommend a good case for this phone please. Back case + screen protector or a fully enclosed case or a wallet type.

Thanks in advance.
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

22 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Denney_Masters
    Spigen or UAG for case Zagg screen protectors are good and spigen do them too.
    fern37 Author
    I had a spigen for a previous samsung and it got scratched to help but it does mean that my phone was protected. Zagg used to do a warranty on them that if they got damaged, they would replace them. Will have a look into that again.

Limited Lifetime Warranty
    For device-specific products, we warrant the product against wear and damage during the lifetime of the device for which the product was purchased. (edited)
    Rocknroiia
    Dbrand Grip, all day long.
    james.curry
    I have a great zagg, screen protector and case. 360 protection
    fern37 Author
    could you link me to that as I have had zagg in the past and liked them.
    originalusername
    I went for the official Samsung wallet for the Ultra 23. Bit pricer but got it from Samsung's Amazon store for cheaper. Had one for my A90 and almost prefect condition three years later.
    fern37 Author
    The cases don't have good reviews on the Samsung site the last time I looked. I'll have another look
    Duggie2000
    UAG is my default option for case, but always struggle to find a decent screen protector. (edited)
    melanieking2000
    49651755-iJked.jpg
    Bob24601
    I have a UAG for my old phone, has protected it well.

I was tempted to get another (Monarch Pro) due to the Mag Safe, but I'm not sure how it might affect the SPen or if it's really that strong.
    fern37 Author
    For those recommending UAG, does the case cover the camera lenses?
    Duggie2000
    amazon.co.uk/gp/…tle

This is the case I bought and the lenes of the camera sit recessed within the case
    fern37 Author
    I went for a spigen tough armour case and screen protectors for a short term solution as I'm paranoid I will damage it only days after getting it but will look at all the suggestions for a long term solution.

Thank you all
    fern37 Author
    I've hit a problem already! The camera protectors are like 'cups' that fit over the lenses so they are pushing the back cover away from that side of the screen!!

I'll need to go for an all over cover and remove the camera protectors.
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants