Sim Only Low Cost

Posted 2nd Feb 2023
Hi Everyone,

Need to switch from GiffGaff (although I love them the o2 signal/mast in my area has been on the blink for 9 months now). I need no contract option like Giffgaff and EU roaming included is essential.

At the moment I've narrowed it down to Smarty (3) and Lebara (Vodafone) - I assume I can port my number to both and they both seem to include EU Roaming.

Anything else I need to know?
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

13 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    minglukhan58 Author
    I'm very tempted by this one - no contract / EU roaming / vodafone network etc.

Do i need to sign up before 12noon>?

I'm very tempted by this one - no contract / EU roaming / vodafone network etc.

Do i need to sign up before 12noon? (edited)
    Decoded
    Plusnet are okay. They use EE network. Call centres are UK based and staff very friendly. You can change your deal when they have offers on too.

plus.net/mob…%2F (edited)
    KodaBear
    Plusnet don’t have VoLTE, WiFi Calling, 5G, or 800MHz/Band 20. Signal is significantly worse than the main EE network and I definitely wouldn’t recommend it.
    minglukhan58 Author
    Just signed up for Lebara via MSE (£6.95 per month for 12GB, half price first six months) then just noticed uSwitch give 15GB for same price, I guess there is no way to change this?
    innocent
    You can stay with 12GB MSE deal for a month, terminate and then switch over to uswitch 15GB.
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants