Any deals on disney+

Posted 23rd Apr 2023
Hi all

Looking for a deal on disney+ if anything is about?

I missed the 02 offer.

Tesco has a 3month for 1 month on clubcard but you can only use it once
Community Updates
New Comment

15 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    lyesbkz
    Unless they've changed something on the Tesco Clubcard offer very recently, you can use it more than once. You just have to cancel and let it completely expire before redeeming the next code. You have to log out of your expired account before clicking the link from Tesco.

The instructions for doing that are on the "Terms and Conditions" tab:
    secure.tesco.com/clu…prd

It's not too clear but it's doable. I've used 3 or 4 of them and have a few more to use. (edited)
    scaff_1 Author
    OK, I'll have another look but I'm sure it said only 1 can be used per account
    dbizal
    EDIT: No Longer Available.

We already have a subscription and I cannot add this on to an exsisting one, so because I'm feeling generous this morning give me an inbox and I will see if I can send you this activation - it's not a full year though. (edited)
    P_Bro77
    If anyone has any other deals, looking too. Thanks in advance.
    jco83
    People post about getting it cheaper from a different country
    Conkers816
    Can’t do that any more
    jon81uk
    I've used it three or four times, you just need to wait for the previous voucher offer to end on Disney+ and cancel down completly then apply the next Tesco voucher.
    DetMerc
    If you bank with Lloyds Bank then one of the options for the perks from the Club Lloyds account is Disney+ lloydsbank.com/cur…tml
    Apologies if I'm not allowed to post this - not sure what the restrictions are round commenting on financial products.
    cundall
    i posted the offer and it go refused, i just selected the offer today
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants