London Zoo

Posted 15th Feb 2023
Hello,

We're planning a visit to the London Zoo this Sunday for 3 adults and 1 year old baby.

Just wanted to know if anyone knows of any vouchers or deals that are available that you know of? i'm having a look online aswell but cannot find some discount.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Nirav
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

8 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    JimboParrot
    That's going to be an expensive day out! There might be 2 for 1 if you are travelling by train. Google will possibly be your best bet for any current offers.
    superspeedy Author
    Thanks for that, i came across it but it won't apply in my situation.
    millarcat
    @superspeedy I haven't tried this myself but if you register with Days Out Guide and buy a National Rail ticket, you can get 2for1 entry to lots of UK attractions, including London Zoo

49570060-Xu895.jpg
    You'll need to click London Zoo on the Days Out Guide website and register. You should then be given a A 2 for 1 code to use to book two tickets online.

If you don't present a valid train ticket on the day, you'll have to purchase your second ticket on the gate, so make sure you do

Even if not planning to travel by train, it could still save you money if you just buy a cheap single ticket - What train tickets are valid? Get the info here

Just double check everything on their site before doing it (edited)
    millarcat
    Under 3's already go free too, so it would really only be useful for 2 for 1 on the the adults tickets
    tinkerbellian
    Best to be aware that their £3 offer has been more popular than expected and they have been at full capacity this week and turning non booked full paying visitors away . So expect a very busy day and do definitely book first .
    sussexroyal
    You can nip along the canal and then over the fence near the giraffes.
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants