Nintendo Switch Game - The Legend Of Zelda Tears Of The Kingdom Collectors Edition - £139.99 @ Argos

Posted 14th Mar 2023
An epic adventure across the land and skies of Hyrule awaits in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. The adventure is yours to create in a world fuelled by your imagination.

In this sequel to The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, you'll decide your own path through the sprawling landscapes of Hyrule and the mysterious islands floating in the vast skies above.

Can you harness the power of Link's new abilities to fight back against the malevolent forces that threaten the kingdom?

The Collector's Edition includes: The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom game (physical copy); artbook; steelbook; iconart steel poster; pin set (includes four pins).

argos.co.uk/pro…70?

4101831_1.jpg
Community Updates
New Comment

13 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    AB15
    How bloody much?!!
    TheLastChinaMan
    Been in stock for like a week now so I'm wondering if these nintendrones aren'y caving for once
    oliverreed
    If you'd got a keen standard edition price this is nearly £100 more, gosh
    googleboogle
    Standard is £70 rrp. So even less than £50 you have done welll
    pippajay
    Massive rip off tbh, there's a reason they still have stock. I downloaded the hot stock app (didn't pay for the upgraded version tho, because hell nah).
    Took me like 3/4 days before I snagged a copy for £110, plus £5 for postage. I've not turned off the alerts and there are usually a few shops each day coming through. You just have to be quick!
    If you do, might be worth signing up to the sites/logging into the app in advance so you can buy asap.
    jco83
    Rip-off!
    googleboogle
    eyes out price, but seems to be only place with stock.

Studio last had it in stock, but do not really trust them.
    iTzDoMiNaToR
    iv brought from them a couple of times mate they are like very. Items always been on time and well packed
    tygr
    I’ve got nectar points to spend but surely they’re going to have to reduce this. I won’t bite at this price.
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants