Samsung Galaxy S22 Disney+ code question

Posted 28th Mar 2023
I remember someone mentioning in a thread a few months ago that they had to get get Samsung to reissue them with a new code for the 12 month Disney+ freebie that came with the purchase of a Galaxy S22 around a year ago.

The free year I got with my S22 Ultra expired a couple of days ago and annoyingly Disney+ is not letting us redeem the code my pal received with the purchase of his phone at the same time.

Needless to say I'm really struggling to find the thread, never mind the actual post, where a member mentioned this issue and how he/she got it fixed by Samsung generating a new code so could anyone who has encountered this problem and got it sorted please tell me how to go about it?
Community Updates
New Comment

10 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    sohailh1984
    Are you trying to redeem it with the same Disney account? I believe the codes previously for 12 months were for new accounts only
    Diabolik88 Author
    Yeah trying to redeem it on the same account but I'd already had a full year's subscription on that account the previous year when I used my code last year so definitely not new accounts only. (edited)
    a666andy
    If the code had been claimed but not redeemed then open the boost app on their phone and then claim a new code there.

I believe old original codes got cancelled due to misuse and claiming a new one will work.

I did exactly this just over a week ago, but I had already redeemed the code last year after buying the phone. I told my friend about it last week, he hadn't redeemed the offer before and was told it had expired when he tried.

Ps it can only be activated on a non live account. Even if cancelled and 1 day left on the subscription it won't work, has to be a non active account. (edited)
    Diabolik88 Author
    Yeah I knew the current subscription had to be elapsed which is why I waited till today, the previous 12 months expired on Sunday
    HellRazer
    Good luck, actually luck won't even help you. Samsung won't issue any new codes even though they said they would. And the link they supplied to get a new code doesn't work either. Useless company.
    Diabolik88 Author
    That's what I'm fearing to be honest I have just generated a code for 6 months free from the purchase of my S23 Ultra in the last month but we'd much rather get the free 12 months activated if at all possible.
    Diabolik88 Author
    Thank you to all of you's who have replied to me, it's much appreciated
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants