Spotify/ Deezer payment methods

Posted 1st Jan 2023
What payment methods are you guys using with the turkey/Argentina VPNs ? I have my YouTube premium working but can’t get it to work for music app
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

15 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    pekoz1
    I have a friend in Turkey who can supply a 300 Turkish Lira card for £30. Thats easily enough for about 13 months Spotify Premium for a single user at current rates ...or Family for about 8 months etc...

You can then setup the Spotify Turkey account as you wish.

As a rule Spotify Turkey purchase cost is normally around 10% of the UK prices.

She could also setup single user accounts for you if required. PM me if anyone wants more information...
    stuartbywater
    Hi ... With Tidal is there a way to link it to my Amazon account? My other different subscription is coming to an end, so looking at my options.
    kyser143
    Don't think you can link tidal to alexa UK just works on US mate ...am sure I tried. Anyone able to do deezer yet? (edited)
    Admast79
    As far I know, they closed all loop holes.

Switch to Tidal.
    Conkers816
    To use an internet cliche - this.

The only way i'm aware of of doing this sort of thing now with those two services is if you're able to open a Paypal account in the country in question and use that, but I wouldn't even guarantee that would be a success.
    Feverdawg
    As altnernative, have 3 spotify account slots left if anyone wants a share
    jakehume
    Need to use a local card, I have a friend out in Turkey so I set up a family plan with his card. No other way around that unfortunately. I've tried virtual cards from monzo, revolut do not work either.

I'm aware the Philippines are one of the few countries to accept PayPal AND be nearly as cheap, not easy but a lot easier to setup a Philippines PayPal account than obtain a local foreign bank card.
    Conkers816
    a lot easier to setup a Philippines PayPal account than obtain a local foreign bank card.

Certainly wasn't easy when I tried (and failed..)
    McShane1
    I used to have a Filipino PayPal account but my Revolut card expired and logging into the account wasn't possible due to 2FA (wasn't used at the time of setting up) so now I just buy a 12 month Egyptian gift card for £30 a year.
    kyser143
    [deleted]
    Conkers816
    Any clues about how you set it up ?
's avatar
Top Merchants