Subway is giving away free subs filled with melted Creme Eggs over Easter (Very limited Locations - Good Friday only)

Posted 6th Apr 2023
Not what i wanted to see first thing tbh but as i've seen it, thought i'd share the love

Subway is giving away free subs filled with melted Creme Eggs over Easter, at very limited locations, but if you do 'fancy' a try of these, info is below.

Subway is giving away free subs filled with melted Creme Eggs for one day only over Easter. The sandwich chain has teamed up with Cadbury to make a SubMelt it says is "golden toasted on the outside and deliciously gooey on the inside".

The limited-edition 6-inch SubMelt will only be available in four restaurants across the UK on Good Friday (April 7). Customers can pick one up in Subways in Swansea as well as Liverpool, London and Glasgow. They will be free while stocks last.

4115849_1.jpg

Rusty Warren, senior NPD and Product Innovation Manager at Subway, said: “We’re delighted to have collaborated with Cadbury this Easter. Our Italian White Bread and Cadbury Creme Eggs make the most flavoursome combination - a perfect seasonal treat.

"All the team at Subway are especially excited to see how those Subway fans with a sweet tooth respond to this delicious SubMelt."

Charlotte Docker, brand executive for Cadbury Creme Egg, said: “When Subway approached us to create this eggs-traordinary Submelt, we simply couldn’t resist! The highly-anticipated Creme Egg season is in full swing and we’re so excited to launch this innovative product with Subway as a final hoorah of the season. We can’t wait for the response of those lucky enough to try this surprisingly delicious merging of sweet and savoury."

Source

What are the locations then? (although very limited and good Friday only, whilst stocks last)

The SubMelt® made with Cadbury Creme Egg will be available in the following Subway restaurants:

• London, Subway, 109 Tottenham Court Road, W1T 5AD
  • Liverpool, Subway, Unit 3, Ranelagh Street, Central Shopping Centre, L1 1QT
  • Swansea, Subway, 117-129 Peniel Green Road, Llansamlet Service Station, SA7 9BA
  • Glasgow, Subway, 293 Sauchiehall Street, G2 3HQ
Community Updates
New Comment

31 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Rayleigh
    Another fake offer! It's not on the subway website or any of their socials. Stay clear guys!
    Xtranathor
    I would actually try this, but it's not worth the effort of traveling into London. It would be much cheaper to make it myself!
    Dan_82 Author
    Yeah 100%. To be honest, it's a no from me but if local/passing and want to try, then info there
    Whoohoo
    Something I'd expect to see for April fools
    CalmerChameleon
    6 inch Diabetes Sub please!
    Rmcstar
    Mayo?

49931048-mjBDD.jpg
    one_eight_seven
    Better participation rate than their usual deals shenanigans!
    MonkeyMan90
    How anybody could try that is beyond me. I can feel my arteries clogging just looking at it
    avidmuffin
    Mmmm
    shosho2010
    🤮
    flex
    Go and by a packet of 5 Cadbury Creme eggs whatever flavour you like and a roll of Jusrol self bake croissants. Roll a section of the dough into a ball round an egg. Brush tops with beaten egg and bung into the airfryer.
    Toonah
    I want to be disgusted, but I would totally be up for trying this
    Th3DarkD3C3nt
    49936460-CyuHI.jpgGot mine this morning, 2nd in queue. I wouldn't be up at this time in the morning but since I've got errands to run I thought may as well.
    shirlsky
    was it nice?
    isabela
    Its cheaper to make one at home with ingredients from lidl or aldi instead of travelling to far to these places & will taste much better
    RandomUser42
    Thanks, but no thanks!
    matkavs
    Swansea you say? When the Swans are playing home and I'm driving passed? Yes, ok then, why not.
    bargain.betty
    No thanks 🤢
    ZoePike
    April fools again
    J.D
    It's no yolk
    nimbusgamer
    Great for Cadbury Creme Egg fans. Probably not as bad as it sounds if you are a fan. After all, we have dessert pizza, which is quite nice
    senorsombrero3k
    NI (not really) losing out again
    coco96
    I mean, it's just basically warm chocolate spread on bread. It will be a more spread-like consistency pretty fast as it cools down if texture is the problem.
's avatar
Top Merchants