VPN for LG TV (Turkey IP)

Posted 31st Mar 2023
Hi, I have an active netflex account (turkish) that i can watch on my laptop with VPN activated but I cant find VPN provider to use on LG TV. Anyone can suggest a way around it?
i think there is a method to enter private DNS but this is paid option offered by some VPN providers.
Thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

13 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    When did you start your account OP ?

I'm assuming it was less than a month ago. You'll be able to watch it normally without a VPN when that month has passed
    Author
    Yes, end of last month i completed 30 days and the geo restrictions got removed
    You don’t need a vpn do you? Just log in on your tv as normal. Unless it’s changed?
    Author
    I think recently it changed. So when I click to watch a program or a movie I get a msg "Sorry, your account can't be used on this device"
    You used to be able to use DNS for free via a NordVpn subscription
    i have my netflix via turkey....there is no need for a vpn to access uk content.
    I read elsewhere that there was a change a few months ago so that if you open a new Turkish Netflix account it is geo-locked to Turkey for the first month, but should be fine to use in the UK without a VPN after that month.
    I haven't experienced it myself as I've had my account for a long time and it has always worked in the UK without a VPN with no problem.
    If you have a Firestick or similar,load a VPN on to give that a try.
    Check in your router config to see if you can configure a vpn. Then just turn on/off from the router as and when you need it.
    But that's sending all the household traffic via a turkey vpn. Not ideal.
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants