Watch , best price

Posted 7th Apr 2023
I’m getting a Breitling Seawolf Limited Edition Strap Watch for my 40th , I can’t find it any where cheaper than £3500 . Ernest jones have a voucher code but it won’t work at check out .

Any ideas of getting it cheaper for a AD ?

Thanks
Community Updates
New Comment

15 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Myusernamehasgone234
    @ashmac I tired to see if Goldsmith code would work but it didn't however these Band & Olufsen Earbuds got added for free

49940848-fanUE.jpg49940848-MIM3a.jpg
    ashmac Author
    Thanks , I’ve seen a few shops offering gifts , so I could sell the gift to reduce the cost
    windym
    We us a couple of jewellers in Gibraltar, nothing to pay to import and cheaper prices generally. Check out authorised dealers in Gib.
    MAndrews90
    I bought my Tag from Cohen & Massias (Gibraltar) .emailed them and they came back with a discount code (my name) with a better price.
    I'd recommend them if they have it stocked.
    JimboParrot
    Amsterdam Airport
    ashmac Author
    Hahaha
    trs020382
    Give these guys a shout.

swisswatchesdirect.co.uk/wat…_45

Looks like the exact model that you’ve posted above isn’t on the website, but worth a call. They’re always very helpful.
    Mrcrazyman69
    Try to haggle them
    ashmac Author
    What shop Ernest , they have 3 left in stock might go in and try my luck ? (edited)
    WatchThisSpac3
    See if anyone you know has access to discount vouchers usually through a work scheme.

In 2015 I managed to buy my Omega Spectre with Goldsmiths vouchers which were 25% off. So managed to get it significantly cheaper however they for example have stopped accepting vouchers against luxury brands.

Other places may not so may be worth checking.

Some public sectors have access to Vivup which is where the vouchers can be brought. Ernest Jones currently have 7.5% off vouchers.
    ashmac Author
    Great idea I have a works discount benefits scheme il Check
    ashmac Author
    Is there any benefit from buying it directly from breitling over a high street jewellers
's avatar
Top Merchants