Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

The Best Deals - Amazon Up To 40% Discount Spring Sale Is Now Live Until 29th March

Posted 22nd Mar 2023
Update 1
Updated again at 17:30 with more deals!
Amazon are gearing up for a Spring sale between the 27th and 29th March. We're not quite sure what's going to be on offer at this point, but usually we see some great discounts across multiple categories. If you've had your eye on something, it may be worth holding on a little longer to see if it's included in the sale anywhere.

As always, we'll be keeping our beady eyes open for any information on what's coming! I'll update right here as and when we get some confirmation.

Update 29th March
(Previous updates moved to the foot of the description, to "Declutter" here)

Even more deals coming in now, with some really great spots from both members and the team! I've just done a run through, gathering even more of the hottest bargains. Something else cropped up yestery, which is GREAT news!
"Price Difference Automatically Refunded if ‘Spring Sale’ Items Decrease in Price" Which applies until the 5th April at Amazon!

Fingers crossed for some more bargains later today

If you want to have a little nosey for yourself, here are some category links to keep an eye on!

4106049_1.jpg

4106049_1.jpg
Phones

Tablets

Headphones / Earphones

Televisions

Logitech

Other Gaming Accessories

SSD / HDD

Monitors

Other

4106049_1.jpg
Games

Movies / TV

Music

4106049_1.jpg

4106049_1.jpg

4106049_1.jpg

4106049_1.jpg

4106049_1.jpg
2KG Reflex Nutrition 100% Whey Protein Powder - £33.95

4106049_1.jpg

4106049_1.jpg
Alongside Spring Sale deals, starting from March 27th customers can save up to £50 on Echo devices, including Echo Dot (5th Gen) (£29.99), Echo Show 8 (2nd Gen) (£84.99) and Echo Show 15 (£219.99). Shoppers can save up to £60 on Fire Tablets including Fire HD 10 Tablet (£109.99) and Fire HD 10 Kids Tablet (£149.99), and up to £20 on Fire TV devices including Fire TV Stick 4K Max (£47.99), and the Fire TV Cube (£119.99). There will also be savings on Kindle devices, including Kindle Scribe (£284.99), Kindle Paperwhite (£94.99) and Kindle 2022 (£69.99).

• Electronics: Save up to 35% on Smartphones, wearables and accessories from Google, Samsung, OnePlus, and more.

• Beauty: Save up to 40% on makeup and nailcare from Rimmel, NYX, Max Factor and more, and up to 40% on premium beauty products from brands including ELEMIS, Urban Decay and Elizabeth Arden.

• Beer, Wine & Spirits: Save up to 35% on premium spirits from Remy Martin, Johnnie Walker, Glenlivet and more.

• Grocery: Save up to 35% on food and drinks from L’Or, Walkers, KIND and more.

• Fashion: Save up to 30% on Amazon Fashion for men, women, and kids, from brands including Tommy Hilfiger, Levi’s and Calvin Klein.

• Baby: Save up to 40% on car seats from Cybex and Cosatto, up to 35% on monitors from Hubble and up to 30% on nursery décor from Chicco and Munchkin.

• Video Games: Save up to 40% on video games, controllers, and accessories from Microsoft, Warner Bros, Square Enix, Ubisoft and more.

• Pets: Save up to 25% off pet food, healthcare and supplies from Forthglade, Frontline, YuMOVE and more
  • Sports: Save up to 30% on sporting goods form Fitbit, Columbia, Helly Hansen, and more.

• Toys: Save up to 20% on toys from Lego, Mattel, Hasbro, and more.

• Health and Personal Care: Save up to 25% on Health & Personal Care products from Finish, Vitabiotics, Berroca, Wilkinson Sword and more.

• Home: Save up to 25% on Tefal, Meyer, Sodastream, Vileda, Philips, Yankee Candle, Thermos and more.

• Furniture: Save up to 30% on Living Room, Bedroom, Home Office and Children’s furniture and a selection of mattresses from Silentnight, Sweet Night, Dormeo, and more.

• Home Entertainment: Save up to 30% on televisions, soundbars, projectors, and media devices from Samsung, Sony, Google, and more.

• Appliances: Save up to 30% on large home appliances from Samsung, Hisense and more.

• Personal Care: Save big on electric toothbrushes from brands including Oral-B and Philips and hairstyling tools from Remington, Babyliss and more.

Finding the right deal for you

Customers can head to amazon.co.uk/springsale from today for top tips on finding the right deals for their interests including:

Watch A Deal: This is the easiest way to preview, track and shop those limited time Lightning Deals while at home or on-the-go, with alerts on site as well as in the Amazon app.

Deal Alerts: Shoppers can subscribe to receive deal alert notifications related to their recent Amazon searches and recently viewed items onsite and in the app.

Wish List: Add items to your Wish List and receive notifications if your top picks are included in a Spring Sale deal.

Below is a list of Amazon Free Trials that may be handy, including free prime trials.

Previous updates - Latest update at the top of the description

Update 22 March 2023:
As you will see below, there are loads of categories and some indication of what's on the way. The event page is now live HERE if you want to keep an eye. Currently it's displaying things that might help you out, such as wish lists, app links and the newsletter subscriptions. It could be handy to keep checking back as the 27th draws closer, in case something changes there or more information is added. (I'll keep an eye out anyway and pop it in here as and when.

Update 27th March 2023
We're expecting deals to go live this evening, from 6pm so in preparation for that, I've created a list below, which I'll update with the best deals for each category

Update 28th March 2023
It's all kicked off and we're seeing some great deals flood in, thanks to you guys and girls!
Below are some of the top picks so far. Keep checking back throughout the day, as I'll be updating as more come in! Click HERE to see everything posted for Amazon
Community Updates
New Comment

70 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    OsamaBeenSaven
    Use camelcamelcamel - lots of sellers will put up prices now slowly to then decrease them for the sales selling them at normal prices.
    greenant
    The infamous Ebay effect!
    Martin_turner2022
    Disgusting ‘sale’ hiking their own product (Firestick) to a price never seen before and selling it on ‘sale’ at normal price. 
    uk.camelcamelcamel.com/pro…XX4
    Codify
    Yikes. That's pretty dodgy 49860642-hT59F.jpg
    pfpf
    Order if cheaper. Wait for delivery. Send them back as if the original dearer set. All assuming they're a "free returns" item.
    barnehurst
    Nothing reduced on my list
    LittlePiggy
    dropped £0.63(lol)
    philireland1
    Have to say the firestick 4k and Max deals are rubbish, I got a Max cheaper than the 4k deals on now.
    greenant
    Yep, ditto. Nothing remotely tempting.
    The only thing which came close is the “pro” Firestick remote, but it would need more than £5 discount to tempt me. I only want it because I keep misplacing my remote.
    MrSpaceMonkey
    In addition to checking prices on camelcamelcamel (use the share icon and copy to clipboard if on the app), don’t be fooled by the percentage discounts as they’re vs RRP, not the regular average selling price of the product, so most of the “savings” are only a fraction of the percentage shown!
    EndemicAlarm
    I'd suggest Keepa instead of camel, it has more data. Also a handy extension which includes the price charts on the Amazon pages themselves, just below the description.
    BenjaminDover99
    Can't wait to be disappointed by another poor Amazon event. Not sure I'll be able to cope if I can actually find something I want to buy at a decent discount
    LD2DVD
    I love this sale so far. Absolutely nothing to tempt me to part with my money. A few deals but nothing amazing.
    ninjafox01
    Fingers crossed for some good lego discounts
    simonts
    Amazon sales are getting like DFS in frequency...
    Dribbles_MacTavish
    A few products I have looked at in the "sale" have been listed on here in the past for a lot less, some were even posted on here earlier this month
    JimMc
    A year ago they did a deal on the firestick 4k @ £25. Now it's "reduced" to £39.99. Are they sniffing glue? Inflation hasn't gone up that much. (edited)
    THESMITH7
    Thanks for the heads up 😁
    originalusername
    Amazon seems broken, it just shows Amazon devices and brands, categories seem to just show the same things.
    otonytonton
    Another Amazon Shocker ! !
    jimbobwalton
    Some of the deals aren't deals. I saw a battery pack for £5/more than it was than I bought it a month ago.

FlexR
    Very disappointing “sale” imo. 6 of the things in my basket increased in price but have 4% and other “sale” tags on the item still.

Won’t be buying anything this time round! Will wait for the three 🐪 to alert me of actual price drops lol
    joeydeacon
    I purchased a hair straightener for my other half a couple of days ago, dispatched / sold by Amazon and there was a 16% off coupon tick box applied. Two days later the same item more expensive in their Spring Sale with their discount applied.
    TW2000
    Rubbish Sale.... High prices for things people don't want.... all the good things have better discounts at other times.
    gazupnorth
    Wifeys just bought some GHD hair straighteners from Amazon and then a few hours later we saw this sale advertised.. If the same straighteners are advertised any cheaper is it possible to get a refund. Thought I'd seen it mentioned a while ago that it is possible????
    nutteratnutwood
    I doubt it. I had to return a Kindle and buy a new one when they started a sale that was £40 cheaper the day after I bought it.
    rwc17
    Where do the specific prices for the items listed come from out of interest? Are they already indicated on the product pages?
    gazupnorth
    cheers pfpf.. I'll try that
    Android786
    Any good laptops for around £300?
    Ken Author
    Deals are due to go live from 6pm, so we're not sure right now
    saintsibz
    hopefully some airpod max
    edmn
    Please buy them so Gen 2 can come out straight after!
    The.Fat.Cat
    Oh, we know the sale's on...
    It's turned into Hot Amazon Deals UK, lol. (edited)
    markyo007
    Yep, normally these threads are in discussions, but they're allowed in the deals section now.
    Codify
    Fire TV cube down to £119 with a further 20% off for trading in an old Amazon device is a good deal. But on the list of trade ins it doesn't actually include most old Fire TV sticks/devices. Bizarrely the first gen Chromecast is included however
    Juraj_Martonik
    but you have to wait for 20% aproval and spring ending tonight
    Joe_Islam
    Anyone know if these deals expire on the 29th as mentioned? When I view the deals it says they expire on 11th April
    PhoenixS
    Got nanoleaf lines x15 for £207 when they've been £252 for weeks
    sdaspland
    Don’t think much of this sale at all, had a kindle oasis in my basket for ages and the price reduction is poor, it’s not even the top of the range anymore. They used to have good sales
    Da3s0n
    Anyone had any luck in finding a decent garden hose? Not one of those expanding ones, need it to be used with a pressure washer and go from the back garden out the front! So reasonable length 25M ish
    connoisseur
    I’m looking for the same 
    amakhtar
    Any good deal on laptop ?
    Parappathepappa
    Currently £125 with voucher - how did you get it for £80?
    markyo007
    These deals are just to tempt people into buying stuff they don’t need. You’re more likely to buy something because it has “sale” splashed all over it
    Loonytoad
    tado smart radiator valves 3-pack is the best price I've seen for a while, bought a couple of packs: amazon.co.uk/gp/…8C/
    cheapasch1ps
    Any good deals for an oil radiator anywhere?? All delonghi ones are OOS everywhere
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants