Are the lg oled deals going to be around for a while?

Posted 16th Apr 2023
I currently own a lg 55 c16 and I saw recently the c14 c15 and c16s are all on sale because the newer model c2 is out

anyway I’m moving house at the end of may and I’ll have a second room that needs a tv, and this is the best tv I’ve ever owned so I fully intend to buy another one and £800 is a bargain

but since this is old stock being sold off, am I going to miss out if I don’t buy it now?

i don’t really have anywhere to store it until I move but it’s a £400 saving if I don’t have to buy the c2

not sure what to do
Community Updates
New Comment

3 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Myriad
    C2 is not new and nearly/over year old. C1 is from 2021.
    New C3 just released this month.

Not sure why you are even considering it as you don't even have space and in general consumer demands for these goods are going down with costs of chips down too. Buy when you need it. (edited)
    MustardMonster Author
    Suppose my question is more how limited the c1 stock actually is. I don’t have space but if it’s going to save me £400 I’ll put up with another box in the hallway with all the others for 30 days until I move

if the stock isn’t actually at risk of selling out imminently then I’ll just wait a month to purchase
Discussions
Top Merchants