E.on Next fixed dual fuel tariff for existing customers

Posted 12th Aug 2022
I'm with Octopus, but if I switch my variable tariff to E.on Next, how quickly can I then be eligible for their existing customer fix?
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

10 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    jjmmww1
    Is it a good tariff then?
    Jay_Ma
    Yes as long as they accept you

But the question is are they accepting a new customer? (edited)
    arCuThEDOWDr Author
    My understanding is they all are if you call them up and insist you wish to switch to them. Just can't do it online
    matthew.jones21
    I've been with eon on prepayment meters for 8 years, I contacted them on WhatsApp 2 days ago to switch to monthly bills. This is what they offered me (this is electric only, gas was 130 a month, 18p a unit)
    They said they are not doing any switching at the moment but as I'm on the priority register they would do it for me. This was the only tariff offered and they said I must agree to direct debits or they would not change my meters. Theres no way I am fixing at this price, I use about 150 a month in electric right now and haven't topped up gas for months and its still not in emergency. I get that the price cap is coming in but personally I'd rather wait and hope something changes48015374-JCl8g.jpg
    arCuThEDOWDr Author
    That's not the cheap one, see Martin Lewis' MSE website for the tariff you want if switching to DD with eon
    Azureus
    Octopus fixed tariffs. I cannot confirm whether they will accept new clients, but this makes it look like they have an offer to existing and new customers.

48016866-C4j4D.jpg48016866-5HF7G.jpg
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants