Peacock TV

Posted 17th Jun 2021
Does anyone know of a current working way to pay for Peacock TV premium from the UK? Tried my UK PayPal account, and even tried a random US address generator and tried to pay from my revolut card that didn't work also. Heard a few people mention doing it through the Apple App store but I don't have access to an apple device. Any help is appreciated.
Community Updates
New Comment

16 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    B7869
    joestevens6717/06/2021 15:12

Tried side loading to fire stick last night with NordVPN and no success, …Tried side loading to fire stick last night with NordVPN and no success, after investigating I found out that VPNs have been blocked so can’t watch outside of US…. Would love to know if there is a fix.

Besides getting a new VPN that works with Peacock the only option is to wait for NordVPN to get around it. You could try emailing them and let them know and maybe they’ll get it fixed faster. Also, have you tried other USA servers ? (edited)
    Slinger55
    B786917/06/2021 15:17

Besides getting a new VPN that works with Peacock the only option is to wai …Besides getting a new VPN that works with Peacock the only option is to wait for NordVPN to get around it. You could try emailing them and let them know and maybe they’ll get it fixed faster. Also, have you tried other USA servers ?

Seems to be working for me fine, streaming etc all good my end on Chromecast with Google TV with sideloaded peacock APK.

I used it for the premier league last year so hoping it carries on working for $5 a month.

I'm using Cactus smart DNS. I know PIA has dedicated IP address's which may be more likely to work as are not linked to the service itself to signup.
    aqs123 Author
    KangTC16/11/2021 12:56

@aqs123 Peacock now added to Sky/Now.

Thanks dude. Wanted it for the EPL games, which i doubt is available on Sky.
    Jeevester22/07/2021 06:35

I downloaded the app APK for my phone then use that to pay/subscribe …I downloaded the app APK for my phone then use that to pay/subscribe through Google play. It won't play on the phone but works fine on firestick with Surfshark VPN and I have a streamlocator so can watch through Xbox and Samsung TV Done the same for HBO max as well

Thanks dude. Worked for me.
    B7869
    Since you don’t have an Apple device I’m assuming you have an android one. It works the same with Google Play. Try with that
    aqs123 Author
    Read it doesn't work on android devices and just takes you to the webpage to subscribe to premium, not tried it myself yet but that's what I've read online
    Slinger55
    @aqs123 I used my curve card to pay for mine and works fine. Then sideloaded the APK onto my Chromecast with Google TV and plays flawlessly.

Just make sure you signup on a VPN. (edited)
    aqs123 Author
    Slinger5517/06/2021 13:08

@aqs123 I used my curve card to pay for mine and works fine. Then …@aqs123 I used my curve card to pay for mine and works fine. Then sideloaded the APK onto my Chromecast with Google TV and plays flawlessly.Just make sure you signup on a VPN.

How recent was this? As I have seen a lot of methods people have previously used not working. Thanks
    aqs123 Author
    Slinger5517/06/2021 13:08

@aqs123 I used my curve card to pay for mine and works fine. Then …@aqs123 I used my curve card to pay for mine and works fine. Then sideloaded the APK onto my Chromecast with Google TV and plays flawlessly.Just make sure you signup on a VPN.

Just tried this get a "Whoops sorry there's been a problem, please try again" still.
    Doug_
    This article suggests selecting Paypal, techadvisor.com/how…591

Edit: Just noticed the article's dated last July (edited)
    aqs123 Author
    Doug_17/06/2021 14:10

This article suggests selecting Paypal, …This article suggests selecting Paypal, www.techadvisor.com/how-to/entertainment/peacock-uk-3787591 Edit: Just noticed the article's dated last July

That's the issue I'm having most of the methods that worked before don't seem to work anymore. Just hoping to find someone who has signed up recently.
    joestevens67
    Tried side loading to fire stick last night with NordVPN and no success, after investigating I found out that VPNs have been blocked so can’t watch outside of US…. Would love to know if there is a fix.
    Ianaf72
    I have an iPhone and iPad and couldn’t get this to go past payment stage (although if VPNs are blocked, I guess it won’t t work anyway).
    Uridium
    Works fine with fastest VPN. They often have silly cheap lifetime deals, think I paid about £7 for mine.

Reviews of them are hit and miss but always worked well for me, stable and fast.
    Ianaf72
    So, is there an easy way to pay for it via the App Store as the OP suggests, because it wouldn’t work for me on Revolut?
    Jeevester
    I downloaded the app APK for my phone then use that to pay/subscribe through Google play. It won't play on the phone but works fine on firestick with Surfshark VPN and I have a streamlocator so can watch through Xbox and Samsung TV Done the same for HBO max as well (edited)
    KangTC
    @aqs123 Peacock now added to Sky/Now.
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants